Busy south east Calgary music school looking for a store manager.
Retail experience and experience managing people is an asset.
This job is an excellent opportunity for BComm students pursuing a concentration in MIS, BPMA or Entrepreneurship & Innovation as it is a small-business with a small management team and is dependent on database scheduling software.
Skills required include
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Good interpersonal and people skills, professional phone skills
- Project management skills - at least seeing and organizing small projects through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Good time-management and prioritizing skills
- A team player with ability to work independently
- Highly productive, results & action oriented
If you are interested please contact us at
Indeed - 19 months ago
Provides Music lessons for all ages, we also have a selection of instruments, accessories and books, with 3 locations in south east Calgary.