Studenttimes.com is a one stop shop for all student needs. We are dedicated to youth and young adults pursuing an academic career. Our mission is to provide students with a national resource, equipped with all the information required to assist them in their endeavours.
Studenttimes.com is currently in a strong growth phase and is looking for hard-working, motivated, and skilled employees to help the company maintaining a strong growth trend.
In connection with this growth, Studenttimes.com is currently seeking a Full-Time Marketing Manager to join our team at our corporate office in Mississauga. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing market and brand strategies with measurable ROI’s.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience.
- University Degree or diploma in marketing or related field.
- Strong strategic business sense and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Proficient in using a computer (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with regards to internal and external partners.
- Strong team player across the organization.
- Plan, organize and direct daily operations
- Plan and direct publicity or media events, along with advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Generate ideas for services/product development.
Areas of Specialization: Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Management, Media relations, Communication and Public Relation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and education. Plus commission (25%).
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Ready to Apply?
If you think you'll be a good fit with us and the job sounds like it's up your alley, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send us a copy of your resume, and cover letter.