Upper Canada Academic Consultants - Toronto, ON
UCAC is a top tier academic consulting company based in Toronto with a national reach, aimed toward aspiring scholars and their supportive families.
We apply our collective pedagogical knowledge and in-depth subject expertise to deliver integrated solutions to complex academic challenges. We provide our clients with specialized skills guaranteeing scholastic success, and our mentors can easily adapt to your changing needs and priorities.
Our unique approach, innovative use of technology and flexible scheduling ensures our clients achieve the academic prowess you need and deserve. They count on us for test preparations, homework review, subject mastery, university application assistance and so much more.
We have a reputation for quality, creativity and generating results. Our clients include many of the most prominent and prestigious Canadian private schools. Dedication to professional excellence and outstanding client service is UCAC’s hallmark. Of equal importance is our commitment to maintaining a collegial working environment.
Mutual respect is one of our core values and prevails in all relationships within and outside the work environment: between consultants, associates and all of UCAC’s clients.
Our consultants are proven academic achievers with the skills and commitment necessary to ensure our client’s outstanding results. We know what it takes to succeed.
Position: Academic Consultant
Our consultants provide our clients with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel academically using a completely online platform. Consultants will work from home.
- Wage ranges from $25.00-$35.00/hour. Wage depends on client results.
- Bonuses through referral generation program.
- Age: 20-29
- Degree/pursuing a degree from top accredited university
- In good academic standing.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge in Math/Science/English. Either is acceptable.
- Analytical & Research Skills
- Computer & Technical Literacy literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
- Self starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive to achieve results
- Experience in teaching will help
- Must have OCT
- Minimal university degree required
- Must be in GTA area
- Achieve results with consulting
- Prepare before session
- Keep up with current learning strategies
- Adapt to each client’s personality
- Scheduling hours/booking new sessions
- Keeping accurate data about clients and writing detailed weekly reports
- Generate referrals
- Build strong relationship with client
- Respect equipment
- Confirm appointments
- Minimum 9 hours/week + 1 on-call shift. Shift hours: Mon-Thurs (3pm-11pm), Fri (3pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (10am-9pm).
Please provide us with cover letter, resume, transcripts and picture of yourself. Interviews will be conducted upon application review.