Student Works Painting has been providing top quality painting services at reasonable prices since 1981. We are recognized as the leader in quality and service in the student painting industry. The reason for our success can be summed up in one word: COMMITMENT. Commitment to our customers, employees and our society are the bases of our organization.
We are looking for responsible, creative high school, university and college students with strong communication skills to fill a Marketing Management position. Creative individuals that have a vision of what they want to get out of this job and are looking for concrete experience of marketing and home decor will be a highly valued asset to this organization. In addition to pay increases and bonuses, there may be opportunities for advancement for the right candidates.
- Lead a team of door-to-door student marketers in an assigned neighbourhood.
- Marketing a free estimate for Interior and Exterior Painting to our future clients.
- Responsible for all equipment (flyers, clipboards, and papers)
- In charge of forwarding all estimate requests to the franchise manger via email, as well as confirming neighbourhood targeted each session.
- Reliable car to transport yourself and the team to the work area.
- Strong leadership qualities, and willingness to assert yourself.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work a minimum of 6 hours per week
- Have an email account and a cell phone in order to communicate lead scheduling and receive direction, assignments & maps.
- Flexible hours (minimum of 6, no maximum)
- Shift choices will generally be:
∙ Monday-Thursday 5-8pm
∙ Satruday 11am-2pm
∙ Sunday 11am-2pm or 2-5pm.
- 15$-20$/ Lead (Estimate you help set up)
- Team productivity bonuses (an extra 2$ per lead the other members of the team secures under your leadership)
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND CONTACT INFORMATION.
CHOSEN APPLICANTS SHOULD EXPECT TO BE CONTACT WITHIN 48 HOURS OF APPLICATION.