All training will be PROVIDED
$11 - $15 per Hour + Rewards/Bonuses/Promotions!
FULL TIME from MAY-AUGUST.
Part-Time from NOW-April.
APPLY NOW to secure your Summer Job!
Looking for motivated, hard-working, committed students!
Are you a motivated, hard-working, committed post-secondary school student wishing to work full-time until the end of August with people your own age? Apply today to be a painter in the GUELPH AREA!
Work includes both interior and exterior paint jobs. All training provided. Full insurance and worker's compensation. Average week is 8-10 hours in a day, 5 days per week (weekends off if good weather during the week). Potential for more hours and therefore more pay.
- Attention to detail and ability to provide a good quality job.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Strong communication skills and politeness.
- Commitment to being a team player.
- Painting experience strongly recommended but not required. If no painting experience, some experience working outdoors or doing manual labour is preferred.
- Transportation to and from job sites; for an increased hourly wage, a car with roof racks to transport equipment to and from job sites.
- Full-time access to a watch and cell phone.
- Comfortable working on ladders; no fear of heights.
In your response, please include answers to the following questions. Please number your answers.
1. What is the major intersection you live by?
2. Do you have access to transportation during the summer, preferably a car?
3. Do you have a cell phone with voicemail or texting?
4. Are you willing to do part-time marketing?
5. Are you able to work weekends as well, if necessary?
6. Please describe any relevant experience you have.
PLEASE ALSO SEND YOUR RESUME and any additional information you may have. Feel free to send me a message for more information. I will contact you as soon as possible, via email, to discuss the steps in the hiring process.
- A 24 hr response is guaranteed