Stuart Olson Dominion Employee Review

View all Stuart Olson Dominion reviews

Good Company
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 July 2012
I work at SODCL as a consultant - therefore I may not be able to provide an opinion of the attitude towards employees. Generally, my understanding and feel is its a good company with nice people to work with.

Other Stuart Olson Dominion Employee Reviews

Its a good start to work for.
QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB3 December 2016
Stuart Olson Dominion is an acceptable company to work for, however, also the industrial division management need some improvements since it was fairly new. I liked the respect and the friendly culture among employee.
Pros
Friendly, Salary was average
Cons
Communication
goo company to work for!
Red seal construction craft worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB, RBC Convention Center27 January 2015
Stuart Olson is a fast paced company that values hard work and dedication!
A typical day starts with stretching exercises, followed by a review of tasks that need to be accomplished. I then set out to accomplish said tasks, however problem solving and prioritizing are the hardest part of the day, as there are numerous tasks that require attention through out my day, as well as unforeseen difficulties, that require my attention. I do my best to see that all tasks are completed, in a timely and safe fashion.
Pros
unionized, recognize hard work, do not micro manage
Cons
layoffs, internal politics