Are you a talented, versatile graphic designer that thrives in a fast-paced working environment? Are you interested in creative design and marketing strategy implementation for clients like Intel or Charcoal Group of Restaurants? This is the job for you.
We will be hiring a candidate that is able to handle a wide range of both digital and print work including social media, email, web, and direct mail. This role requires someone with good time management skills (we’re really busy here!) along with positive energy, and strong work ethic. We’re looking for someone that is comfortable taking direction from a creative brief and incorporating their own ideas to produce materials that take the strategy and brand and make them shine.
What you’ll get here is variety—variety in types of projects as well as variety in our ever-growing client list. What we’re specifically looking for in a candidate is a great long-term fit within our company. Some important considerations:
- Blogging is part of our ongoing learning culture. You must be comfortable producing blogs or infographics on a variety of topics related to new marketing and design trends
- You must be comfortable taking direction from coworkers and the client’s brand in order to meet their vision for marketing material
We’re not specifying required years of experience or educational background. What we really want is a confident, talented designer and we recognize that there are many ways designers go about developing themselves into that. Because of that, the following requirements will be key:
- Impressive portfolio of previous digital and print work
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Excellent written communication skills (Blogging experience is an asset)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) to visually convey a message in a compelling way
- Experienced in print media (direct mail, brochures, etc)
- Solid understanding of the creative and print production processes (proofing and pre-flighting)
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, and typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to work with existing templates
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
Stryve Group is a fast-growing and recognizable marketing firm in the Waterloo region. Some of our clients include: Intel, Moose Winooski’s, Laurier Innovation + Entrepreneurship, dinnerlicious!, and McLeish Orlando, to name a few. We pride ourselves on “getting things done” to show measureable results quickly.
Please send us your cover letter, resume, and portfolio before April 12th, 2013.