Stryker

Stryker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Stryker believes in its people.
Surgical Sales Coordinator - Orthopedics (Former Employee), Dundas, OntarioJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Many fun days.
Cons: Working extra hours to complete demands
Best work environment I have had the privilege to work in for the past 16 years.

Hardest part of the job was the constant demands of critical needs of hospitals and the sales force, this was balanced – more... by many Stryker fun days. ie: Employee appreciation week. baseball/golf days, spontaneous ice cream sunday afternoons. Birthday treats, the list is long.

Co-workers were all team mates, I believed to never let a team mate fail as did others. Any inside failures were transparent to the outside sales force and hospitals. – less
Great Job, Good People
Warehouse Support Staff (Current Employee), Waterdown, ONDecember 2, 2014
Fast paced environment. Receiving/shipping/order picking/kit replenishments fill the day. Never a dull moment. Exceptional staff and management. Extensive training.
Productive and Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, OnApril 22, 2014
If you are looking for a challenge this is the place to be. Great people and excellent products.
Working at Stryker - Canada
Other (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONOctober 30, 2013
Pros: christmas parties and golf day
Cons: long hours, no extra pay, management has no time for you
Don't be deceived by the best place to work awards in Canada. This company asks a lot from its employees, plus some. If you want a challenging career, with weekend work at no extra pay, then Stryker could – more... be a fit for you however, if you want work / life balance, stay very very far away from this company, as there is no work / life balance at Stryker in Canada.
If you like to work independently then this may be a place for you, because management does not have a lot of time to support. – less
Productive and always fun.
warehouse material handler (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: lunch with all my co-workers
Cons: one hour for youre lunch and no breaks.
Stryker canada was always a long but great day at work eveyone of my co-workers were great to work with management was great as well the hardest part of my day was at the end of my day to make sure that all orders have been picked and shipped out the best part of the day was when it was time to go home.
bon environnement
Assembleur de lits (Former Employee), Québec, QCJanuary 4, 2014
10 heure 4bon salaire jours poste agreable bon contremaitre

About Stryker

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make – Read more

Stryker Photos