Stryker

Stryker Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Job, Good People
Warehouse Support Staff (Current Employee), Waterdown, ONDecember 2, 2014
Fast paced environment. Receiving/shipping/order picking/kit replenishments fill the day. Never a dull moment. Exceptional staff and management. Extensive training.
Productive and Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, OnApril 22, 2014
If you are looking for a challenge this is the place to be. Great people and excellent products.
Working at Stryker - Canada
Other (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONOctober 30, 2013
Pros: christmas parties and golf day
Cons: long hours, no extra pay, management has no time for you
Don't be deceived by the best place to work awards in Canada. This company asks a lot from its employees, plus some. If you want a challenging career, with weekend work at no extra pay, then Stryker could be a fit for you however, if you want work / life balance, stay very very far away from this company, as there is no work / life balance at Stryker – more... in Canada.
If you like to work independently then this may be a place for you, because management does not have a lot of time to support. – less
Productive and always fun.
warehouse material handler (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: lunch with all my co-workers
Cons: one hour for youre lunch and no breaks.
Stryker canada was always a long but great day at work eveyone of my co-workers were great to work with management was great as well the hardest part of my day was at the end of my day to make sure that all orders have been picked and shipped out the best part of the day was when it was time to go home.
Award Winning Sales Executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 15, 2014
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies.

Recruited to a predominantly unresponsive territory and doubled revenue within one year, to $143K a month.

Utilized government sales team to generate strategic partnerships between customers and key military opinion leaders across the country; initiated programs resulting in robust – more... revenue growth from the military sector. Increased military accounts from $0 to sales revenue of $1.5M within one year. Since 2012 have generated $350K+ in sales from account.

Applied innovative and resourceful methods to capitalize on competition’s weaknesses by altering focus on product selling, pricing or delivery, to focus on sales experience instead; resulted in significant increased new growth and customer loyalty.

Boosted business by initiating marketing strategies such as providing leads on new patients, creating local customer patient engagement programs, TV and online marketing programs.

Notable sales and growth achievements:

Rocketed revenue growth for military accounts from $0 in sales to over $1M within two years.

Exceeded quota numbers from 2011-2013 by as much as 103%-144%.

Increased new business growth and development up to 56% in second year. – less
Best of the best
Account Manager (Former Employee), NYDecember 11, 2014
This was my home for many years and it truly is a place for the best of the best! Work hard and the sky is the limit!
Stryker
Employee (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 8, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: pay
Amazing people to work with. Longer hours, lower end of competitive salary
Enjoyable with areas of improvement
Pro Care Specialist, Las Vegs, NV (Current Employee), NevadaDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: apart from management
The company is innovative and very strong in the market. Has a great reputation. Could use more involved management at the lower levels and more realistic expectations of promotions.
Productive area with an excellent team workers
Generalist (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJDecember 3, 2014
Pros: very safety company, good team, good organization
Cons: too far
Starting my day doing laser mark for hip stems after complete the production my next step was the hand finishing,blasting,cleaning,check the measures with caliper,gage,comparator and check the quality control of each piece and complete the paper work.
My partners were a good team very communicative always focused in complete the different targets.
Factory
Assembler (Former Employee), PRNovember 26, 2014
Worked highly under pressure in a production line. It was required for everyone to work under a quick pace in order to get the production done and evaluated in time. I learned to work with other members and under pressure. As a college student, my responsibilities where head to head. I required time for college work as much as resting hours. Though – more... it was hard, I maintain myself on completing my semester with excellent qualifications and complete my job duties. – less
Great workplace with great benefits
Project Manager (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJNovember 19, 2014
Excellent place to work with plenty of career advancement opportunities
Terrible Company - Upper Management is horrible
Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJNovember 18, 2014
Cons: not stable company - constant reorganizing
Worked at Stryker for over 4 years in the Knee Marketing Department. Always reorganizing and changing upper management - no stability. Once Kevin Leach VP Knee Marketing took over the department went DOWN HILL FAST!! Very unstable company. Any company that lets employees go after 30 years of service you should really stay clear - no loyalty to their – more... employees. Stryker there for you - there for who - not their employees. – less
Good Benefits
Warehouse Material Handler II (Former Employee), kalamazoo, miNovember 18, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: not the best pay
Good environment and benefits. Strong company that is always growing.
Fast Paced, Fast Growing Company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJNovember 17, 2014
Its a very fast paced company. Work culture is very motivating to work hard and get ahead of the competition. If you love to compete, this is the place for you!!

Great team, making changes in people's lives & always working hard!
Great work enviroment.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MINovember 17, 2014
Constantly improving job skills and knowledge.Co-workers and supervisers were all very friendly.Stryker is a company always looking to improve customer satisfaction.
very challenging company
Trauma Associate (Current Employee), milwauke,wiNovember 12, 2014
They are a great company! but if you are looking to have any sort of life outside of it this company is not for you.
Great place to work and more opportunities if willing to relocate
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 4, 2014
Flexible work schedule and great benefits.
I enjoyed working with the management and colleagues.
fun
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJNovember 2, 2014
Pros: work and management
Cons: company is cheap so no job security
Management is great. Have gained many skills. Hardest part of the job is to juggle through multiple task yet I enjoy it because I also learn how to prioritize my task based on time constraints.
Great Products
Account Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 30, 2014
Pros: saves hospitals money
Cons: n/a
Company is very competitive in the industry. Strong customer focus.
Company with ping pong table
Lead, Digital Analytics/ SEO/SEM (Current Employee), GurgaonOctober 30, 2014
Stryker is a great company to work with and has nice work culture with minimum micro management spends loads of money on education training and certifications

1 2 3 4 5

About Stryker

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make – Read more

Stryker Photos