Stryker

Stryker Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Job, Good People
Warehouse Support Staff (Current Employee), Waterdown, ONDecember 2, 2014
Fast paced environment. Receiving/shipping/order picking/kit replenishments fill the day. Never a dull moment. Exceptional staff and management. Extensive training.
Productive and Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, OnApril 22, 2014
If you are looking for a challenge this is the place to be. Great people and excellent products.
Working at Stryker - Canada
Other (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONOctober 30, 2013
Pros: christmas parties and golf day
Cons: long hours, no extra pay, management has no time for you
Don't be deceived by the best place to work awards in Canada. This company asks a lot from its employees, plus some. If you want a challenging career, with weekend work at no extra pay, then Stryker could be a fit for you however, if you want work / life balance, stay very very far away from this company, as there is no work / life balance at Stryker – more... in Canada.
If you like to work independently then this may be a place for you, because management does not have a lot of time to support. – less
Productive and always fun.
warehouse material handler (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: lunch with all my co-workers
Cons: one hour for youre lunch and no breaks.
Stryker canada was always a long but great day at work eveyone of my co-workers were great to work with management was great as well the hardest part of my day was at the end of my day to make sure that all orders have been picked and shipped out the best part of the day was when it was time to go home.
bon environnement
Assembleur de lits (Former Employee), Québec, QCJanuary 4, 2014
10 heure 4bon salaire jours poste agreable bon contremaitre

About Stryker

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make – Read more

Stryker Photos