Stryker

Stryker Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun Place
Manager (Former Employee), Hamilton, OnApril 22, 2014
If you are looking for a challenge this is the place to be. Great people and excellent products.
Working at Stryker - Canada
Other (Former Employee), Waterdown, ONOctober 30, 2013
Pros: christmas parties and golf day
Cons: long hours, no extra pay, management has no time for you
Don't be deceived by the best place to work awards in Canada. This company asks a lot from its employees, plus some. If you want a challenging career, with weekend work at no extra pay, then Stryker could be a fit for you however, if you want work / life balance, stay very very far away from this company, as there is no work / life balance at Stryker – more... in Canada.
If you like to work independently then this may be a place for you, because management does not have a lot of time to support. – less
Great place
Quality Systems Intern (Current Employee), Allendale, NJApril 17, 2014
Stryker Spine is a fast paced environment that still manages to be a very fun place to work. All the projects I have worked on have helped the business in some way, no busy work. I have learned about internal process of all the departments, I've learned about change control processes, product lifecycle management systems, while coming up with procedures – more... for some of our current processes. The hardest part is trying to balance the time between everything that needs to be done, but the environment and people you work with make it all worthwhile. – less
great product
San Antonio Endoscopy Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 14, 2014
great people and a great company to work. Co-workers are like family.
very good job
Line Lead Repair Specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 11, 2014
fun good place to work for and they care and treat you good they take you out to lunch and they apraise you when you do good
A challenging and yet personally rewarding position.
Warehouse Team Member (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZApril 10, 2014
Pros: company took care of us with lunches, recognition, and a great 401k plan.
I put together cases for Doctors at certain Hospitals to perform Hip and Knee replacements. Objectives were basically the same, but the challenges varied from day to day. I coordinated our Drivers in Pick up and delivery of said cases. I solved problems and had to react immediately to special needs throughout the State. When I went home at night, I – more... felt good about my accomplishments for the day. – less
Sponsor of my Senior Design Project at Rutgers
Senior Design Project at Rutgers University (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 7, 2014
Pros: open, constructive criticism
Stryker sponsored the Senior Design Project at Rutgers that I worked on.
Growth Potential
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJApril 3, 2014
This company had the potential to be better but was not materialized during the time I worked there due to constant change in management.
Very successful company in a field of work that continues to grow.
LINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Portage, MIApril 1, 2014
Overall great experience working for Styker Medical. Fast paced work keeps you on your toes. Management was friendly and made you feel respected. Its a shame i only worked there temporarily because its a great company for launching a career.
Learning and growing atmosphere
CAD Administrator, Medical Device Industry (Former Employee), Allendale, NJMarch 7, 2014
Pros: uninhibated work environment that promotes groth & ideas.
Cons: parochial thinking
As the CAD administrator I review the company's internal systems and partners with the information technology department to implement engineering-related software and hardware upgrades within corporate operating mechanisms.
I've learned after working on the users side what is important to the success of everyday duties that the users must accomplish. – more... and turning those findings into an environment that will promote a user friendly environment for increased productivity.
I've managed over sixty users in both the US & France introducing, training, & Supporting upgrades to the Pro/ENGINEER & Windchill systems.
The hardest part of my job is convincing the people that control the budget, that with a small investment, the ROI, for the users would prove very productive & profitable.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I finally convince finance, and we work together to make those plans a reality. – less
Tedious but exciting at times
ProCare Specialist (Current Employee), Oceanside, NYMarch 2, 2014
Learn to get along with others. Some days doctors will be your friend, other days nurses will be all over you.
Enjoyable Place to work
IT Support Analyst (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: contract pay is low
Good people and environment. Fair amount of advancement opportunity.
Polish Booth Operator (Former Employee), Portage, MIFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: i was a permanent temp.
Set program for Robot, and operate. This job was fun and my coworkers where great. I was tough different things that where new to me and learned very fast.
Assembler (Former Employee), Portage, MIFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: working through a temp service to get hired in.
A Typical day at work started at 5am. I was on the Rover Team and I learned about the standard operation procedures to assemble the Rover on my station. The management was great, my co-workers even better and the hardest part of my job was getting up at 3am six to sometimes seven days a week. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team.
Great people to work with
ASSOCIATE MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Alameda, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Manufacture and set daily production goals needs for the day
great company to work for great environment positive co workers
AP Coordinator (Former Employee), Flower Mound, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: time keeping
good working environment,great positive staff, training on all levels and educated for advancement, good management, strict on breaks, punch in times. co workers
unrealistic expectations, no work life balance and hypocritical management
Sales Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Mahwah, NJFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: benefits, cafe, co-workers
Cons: management ideology, culture, work life balance
Very fast paced but simple work, no focus on employee growth and no work life balance. Frowned upon by management if employees left on time and the management are extremely hypocritical when it comes to many simple things. Decent pay and perks but if you work for Stryker be prepared to learn the job and that's it, no challenges to learn anything new. – more... Additionally the culture is very outdated and poorly structured. within 6 months i knew i would not want to be here past a year. – less
Client Focus
VIP Program Administrator (Current Employee), Allendale, NJJanuary 23, 2014
Worked with both internal and external customers daily. You have to be very detail oriented. Love the open door policy between senior management and employees.
Great work environment
Assembly (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: clean and safe work place, benefits
Cons: low pay
As factory floors go Stryker has some of the cleanest and safest to work in. The company is constantly listed in the Forbes top 100 places to work. If you are working in the office this is an amazing place if you work on the floor prepare to go through a temp agency to get hired then wait around a year or more to be hired in where the wages are not – more... very competitive for the industry but the benefits are nice. Once hired in there are many opportunities for advancement with in the organization. – less
Great company!
Endoscopic Specialist (Current Employee), Jasper, INJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: lack of mobility.
Stryker has been a great company to work for; however, to advance in my current division I would have to move all over the country. I'd like to stay in southern Indiana, and there is no room for advancement in this area.

1 2 3 4 5

About Stryker

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make – Read more