Stryker is a leading Medical Technology company. Diversity is an essential part of Stryker’s culture. Creating an inclusive environment, welcoming all kinds of people and embracing the diversity of others helps make Stryker a better place to work. By tapping into the unique differences of each individual, we can unlock the potential of all employees.
3 salaries reported
$56,472 per year
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com.
Products: ●Reconstructive (Hips, Knees, Trauma & Extremeties, Foot & Ankle, Joint Preservation, Orthobiologics & Biosurgery)● MedSurg (Power Tools & Surgical Accessories, Computer Assisted Surgery, Endoscopic Surgical Solutions, Integrated Communications, Beds, Stretchers, EMS, Reprocessing & Remanufacturing) ● Neurotechnology & Spine (Craniomaxillofacial, Interventional Spine, Neursurgerical, Spine & ENT, Neurovascular, Spinal Implants)
● Neurotechnology & Spine
● 2015 Sales: $9.946 Billion
● Industry : Medical Instruments & Supplies
● Employees : 27,000+ globally
● 36 Years of Sales Growth
● 35 Manufacturing and R&D Locations Worldwide
● $625 million spend on research and development in 2015
● 4,898 patents owned globally in 2015
● Products Sold in Over 100+ Countries
● Fortune 500 Company
● Fortune - 100 Best Companies to Work For 2015 (Ranked #19 Overall)
● Fortune- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials For 2015 (Ranked #54 Overall)
● Fortune- World's Most Admired Companies ranked #6 for "Medical Equipment"
● Glassdoor - Top 50 Best Places to Work For 2016
● Glassdoor – Highest Rated CEO For 2016
● MedReps - Best Places to Work 2016
● Workforce 100 – 100 Best Places to Work (Ranked #31 Overall)
● LinkedIn InDemand Employer- 2015 – less