- Call on all customers on a regular basis.
- Attract and retain new customers each month.
- Ensure new machine deliveries are completed according to Strongco policy.
- Grow Service, Parts and aftermarket parts revenue in assigned territory.
- Complete all assigned training objectives.
- Professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Promote and sell maintenance agreements.
- Promote and sell Volvo Certified Rebuild program.
- Ability to cold call on new and existing customers.
- Source aftermarket parts for customer requests.
- Structure quotes for Service work in conjunction with Service Supervisors and present to customers.
- Attend regular meetings on quotes in pipe line, give input on issues surrounding assigned customers.
- Manage current customers while, acquiring new customers.
The successful candidate for this position must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in sales and service and must have knowledge of the heavy equipment industry. Knowledge of the French language an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”
Strongco Income Fund (the Fund) is an open-ended, limited purpose trust. As of December 31, 2008, the Fund operated in two business...