STRONE, recognized as one of the Best Managed Companies in Canada, is looking for a self-directing individual who can work within a busy office while delivering exceptional client service (both B2B and B2C). In this key position you will be responsible assisting the Office Administrator to ensure the the smooth running of the branch while following company policy and procedures.
- Answering inquiries and directing calls to the appropriate individual
- Setting up job files - paper and entering information into the job file system
- Weekly reporting (Vehicle usage, etc)
- Providing general support to the Project Managers and Office Administrator as directed
The main responsibilities include:
- Act as back-up to Office Administrator
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role, preferably within a construction environment;
- Advanced MS Office suite skills
- Excellent time management and scheduling/coordination skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Basic experience with AR/AP
- Ability to deal with diverse clientele
We wish to thank all those who have expressed an interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. No phone calls please. No Agencies.