Are you a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in social media, office administration and web development and management? We have your next great career opportunity!
If you have...
- Post-secondary training, or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience in business administration, public relations, or communication;
- Three years of direct work experience in an executive assistant capacity demonstrated by the ability to take the lead on initiatives;
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Strong social media skills with Blogging, Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, etc.
- Experience with social media applications including leveraging, understanding implications of representational risk management, and relationship development;
- Powerful writing skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Meticulous records maintenance skills and time management skills.
- The ability to work independently
- Your own vehicle
And Experience In...
Office Administration / Marketing
- Coordinating office activities
- Typing reports, letters, draft agreements & taking draft and confidential notes
- Prioritizing, multi-tasking, and effectively managing time to meet deadlines
- Administering and managing inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, courier, etc.
- Organizing and coordinating marketing promotions and events
- Organizing travel including flights, hotels, vehicle rentals, etc.
- Personal errands if required (drop of vehicles, dry cleaning, coffee, etc.)
Social Media/Web Content Management
- Creating, developing and managing overall content for organization’s web presence
- Drafting / editing articles for social media and web
- Developing and promoting branding initiatives & advertisements
- Managing a blogging team
- Analyzing online brand management trends and impact of web content initiatives.
- Participating in an SEO committee for a newly-launched company’s web presence
- Maintaining platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Google plus, Linked in)
Then we want to hear from you! Apply today!