Our client is looking for a Receptionist / Chiropractic Assistant to join their team. This position is in the Lacewood area in a Chiropractic Clinic.
If you believe in Holistic/ Alternative forms of medicine and lifestyle, and enjoy showcasing your customer service skills while promoting healthy lifestyles, this is your dream job.
Do you enjoy …
- Being the face of an organization and running a front desk/ reception area
- Answering phones, directing and assisting with customer inquiries
- Providing administrative support to the team using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Assisting a Doctor with chiropractic assessments
- Contributing to the overall effective smooth running of the organization
- Creating awareness of business services through marketing, promotions, and attending tradeshows
- Liaising with potential customers through public speaking at tradeshows and other promotional activities
- Being rewarded for all your hard work through monthly bonuses
Do you have …
- Previous experience in a Receptionist or Administrative role in a similar environment
- Interest in and believe in Holistic Health and other alternative lifestyles
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint)
- The ability to work independently, strong work ethic, and a desire to take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization skills along with high attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience working in Social Media sites and other forms of promotion
This position is a temp-to-fulltime opportunity. Hours of work are from Monday to Thursday for 35 hours a week for $12.00 / hour. The ideal candidate will share beliefs in holistic/ alternative lifestyles and remain flexible for scheduling as hours of work may involve days as well as some evenings (staggered hours).
If this describes you, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Indeed - 17 months ago