Strickland's Automart is looking for people to join our sales team at our Windsor dealership!
- You are a high energy self starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry
- You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results
- You prefer to strive for the first time close
- You have the ability to manage day to day sales activity and to work within a goal oriented sales team
- You are a non traditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results
- You have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- You have superior qualifying and closing skills
- You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win!
- You have the natural desire to stay informed on your market and competitors
- You are willing to work non-traditional business hours and book appointments
- You understand that a sales person gets what s/he puts into it
- You have a desire for high income!
- We are a very successful, award winning; and continuously growing company, which sets high expectations for success.
- Excelling in today's market and currently expanding with several new opportunities.
- Great Company Culture
- Guaranteed income for the first 60 days
- Company Benefits; including long term and short term disability as well as pension!
- We provide full sales, product knowledge and systems training
- We use extensive resources to provide our sales team with access to thousands of NEW warm leads every month
- We pride ourselves on providing internal career advancement.
- We reward high performance
- We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Successful candidates will work well in a team setting, but will be extremely self-motivated and driven. Applicants are not required to have previous auto sales experience but must have strong interpersonal and phone skills, as well as a proficiency using all forms of online communications.
High school education is required; post-secondary education is preferred but not necessary.
Above all, successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to providing world class service to any and all customers of Strickland’s.
Position is in Tecumseh, ON