STRICKLAND'S Employee Reviews

A Good Starting Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON3 January 2018
Strickland's is a great place to learn how to sell cars, but once you've learned how, go sell somewhere else and make real money. Be prepared to work 70+ hours per week to make less than minimum wage per hour. The main benefit is free lunch on Saturdays. Don't expect any support from management to teach you how to sell or to build you up.
Pros
Free greasy pizza on Saturdays
Cons
Long hours, underpaid, underappreciated.
Walmart of dealerships
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON23 February 2017
Super hard work and cold calling involved also management are harsh on employees definitely not pleased with my experience.
Volume based not quality I prefer the other way it wasn't for me.
Pros
Free pizza on Saturdays
Cons
Long hours and expect you to come on your day off
Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON5 October 2016
If you want sell cars and make a great living do not work here they don't care about you if you don't sell your gone no support they talk about the Disney experience the first week you are there then once they let you go to the hounds you can throw that out the window.. Oh yeah a bunch of cold calling to be done in order for you to get leads the internet manager dictates your pay you don't get paid well I repeat you don't get paid well long hours management sucks
Cons
Not the Disney Experience they try and brain wash you with
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 January 2016
Pros.
Co workers. Floor staff are very supportive among eachother. And stick together for support and knowledge.

Cons.
The management make false promises to staff and offer no support when in stressful situations!
If there is anything the managment is good at is Creating false hope for future advancements and providing a stressful working enviroment by threatening your job.
Long hours and no breaks aloud. Create long stressfull days, not aloud to bring concerns forward or you will be disciplined.
Employer buisness owners not on site enough to know floor staffs real work ethic and allow the management to bully staff members.

Dont get sucked into false promises and little support. I would recommend anywhere else Save yourself alot of stress
Pros
Floor staff great support to eachother
Cons
No breaks aloud
A Hardworking Young Team
Sales (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 November 2015
You need to be hardworking, ambitious and great with computers. You also need to be good with people. If you have these traits you will do very well with our sales team.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Long Hours
An overall great place to work and grow!
Sales & Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON25 November 2015
What a fun, stimulating job to come to every day! The team of staff Strickland's has assembled here in Brantford makes coming to work every day a great experience. There is a ton of support and encouragement from both management and your colleagues that makes learning the ins and outs of the job far less challenging. The owners approach everything they do with integrity and professionalism, and they take good care of both their staff and their customers. To me that is a big deal, and I'm grateful for it.

There is a lot of potential for growth and upward mobility within the company, as they are always reaching higher and growing the business. You will be challenged to be your best self, be given all the support you need to reach your potential, and you'll have a lot of fun doing it.

Every day is different, we have lots of fun on the job, and we make good money doing it. Why wouldn't you want to work here?!
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Sometimes the hours are long, but only as long as you make them.
Great company to work for!
sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON25 November 2015
I have worked in sales for Strickland's GM in Brantford for about 3 years now. Hard work is rewarded and if you put in the time and effort, the financial outcome great. Learning about new and pre-owned vehicles and helping customers out makes you feel amazing when you have done a good job. It is a great team environment, a competitive team environment I should say.

Bring in a resume! We are dominating our market, you could be apart of it!
Pros
helping guests, a lot of perks
Cons
hours can be long, but that's what creates success
Most fun people to share the day with!
accounting (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON24 November 2015
Great management team and some pretty fun co-workers here.

I've worked here for 9 years and can't find one thing to complain about!
Pros
There is always food here!
Great place to Work
marketing manager (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON24 November 2015
Strickland's is a great place to work. I have been with the company for 5 years now, and there is never a dull moment. Strickland's offers a great employee environment in all departments.

Strickland's rewards those who work hard, and are committed to both personal & professional success. There is always opportunity for advancement within the company to those who work hard and achieve their goals.

Try Strickland's Today!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STRICKLAND'S. Our community is ready to answer.

STRICKLAND'S Reviews by Location