Streamline Mechanical Ltd. is currently recruiting an experienced Project Coordinator to join our growing team!!
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for projects in the Fort McMurray area. This position will report directly to the Project Manager at the location.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 year diploma in civil engineering from a technical institute and 2-5 years’ experience.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Assist the Project Manager, as required with project planning and coordination
- Preparing work schedules
- Material Management, including receiving and inventory control
- Developing construction execution plans
- Being fluent in all project and industry QA/QC and project control requirements, construction and mechanical standards and codes
- Being well versed in Streamline Mechanical’s QA/QC, Procurement, Project Controls and Material Management Programs and Client Site requirements;
- Review project plans and specifications to become familiar with the proper construction methods and processes for the work being performed
- Ensure the implementation of QA/QC and Project Controls requirements at the job site
- Perform pre-inspection to ensure that all installed materials are in conformance with the applicable standards, drawings and specifications
- Conduct interim and final inspections with owner’s representative per inspection and testing procedures (I.T.P.)
- Continually monitor work in-progress to ensure compliance with QA/QC, Project Controls and other project requirements
- Prepare required documentation and maintain files for final turnover to the client
- Procurement of Materials, Supplies and Subcontractors
It is anticipated that this position will be performed on a rotational shift (14 and 7) basis and camp accommodations and flights will be provided.
To apply, please submit a resume or visit our website at www.slmltd.com!
We thank all those who apply, however only successful candidates will be contacted.