Streamline Mechanical Ltd. is currently recruiting an experienced Project Coordinator to join our growing team!!
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for projects in the Fort McMurray area. This position will report directly to the Project Manager at the location.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 year diploma in civil engineering from a technical institute and 2-5 years’ experience.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Assist the Project Manager, as required with project planning and coordination
- Preparing work schedules
- Material Management, including receiving and inventory control
- Developing construction execution plans
- Being fluent in all project and industry QA/QC and project control requirements, construction and mechanical standards and codes
- Being well versed in Streamline Mechanical’s QA/QC, Procurement, Project Controls and Material Management Programs and Client Site requirements;
- Review project plans and specifications to become familiar with the proper construction methods and processes for the work being performed
- Ensure the implementation of QA/QC and Project Controls requirements at the job site
- Perform pre-inspection to ensure that all installed materials are in conformance with the applicable standards, drawings and specifications
- Conduct interim and final inspections with owner’s representative per inspection and testing procedures (I.T.P.)
- Continually monitor work in-progress to ensure compliance with QA/QC, Project Controls and other project requirements
- Prepare required documentation and maintain files for final turnover to the client
- Procurement of Materials, Supplies and Subcontractors
It is anticipated that this position will be performed on a rotational shift (14 and 7) basis and camp accommodations and flights will be provided.
To apply, please submit a resume or visit our website at www.slmltd.com!
We thank all those who apply, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Streamline provides quality service and expertise in the following areas of work: