Stream

Stream Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very little pay
Switchboard Director (Former Employee), London,OnSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: free parking
Cons: not enough pay
Management staff were great, I guess it was to compensate for the poor pay an change of advancement. Site and cafeteria is nice.
Mentally demanding product support job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: a pay cheque.
Cons: not allowed to have any paper or writing utilities in the building.
Once you scan to get in the doors you empty your pockets and get patted down and swipped with a metal detector. Once thru security you go to your desk where you sign on your phone and computer. Typically you take approx 40-55 calls a day. Between calls, if there was any time, you could whisper with the rep next to you otherwise read product information. – more... The hardest part of my job was to get answers from team managers. – less
Great group of co-workers
Team Manager/ Scheduling Analyst/Data Admin (Current Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 24, 2012
Pros: variety of work options
Cons: not know what your shift will be
I have worked in several departments in Stream allowing me to grow and learn many new talents. My favorite would be data entry; keeping databases accurate and up to date. I enjoy interacting daily with different people and Stream has provided this.
sucks
Technical Support (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSJuly 24, 2012
Pros: not a thig
Cons: same as top
hard place to work for the left hand dos not know what the right hand is doing
THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IF YOU ARE INBETWEEN JOBS AND NEED SOMETHING FAST.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 16, 2012
Pros: great staff and management
Cons: low pay, and you pay into the benefits program it isn't a perk
LONG TERM IT HAS VERY LITTLE TO OFFER AND NOT A PLACE TO GROW FINANCIALLY
Excellent experience
REDBOX SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCJune 4, 2012
Pros: working in the film industry
Cons: volunteer
Although it was for a 24 hour period, it was the best experience in the film industry I have had and solidified my confidence in persuing other avenues as well. If I had a mode of transportation I would have come along to the remaining shoots. At the time I did not have my car.
working at steam
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAApril 10, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: everything
awful experience the only upside was the money it made. otherwise they were very demanding and un flexible with schedules. very over baring and rude to the employees and also would go through a lot of employees because they did not treat them right.
it was a OK place to work.
Sales Operator (Former Employee), Watertown, NYMarch 25, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: some days was slow.
Being a phone operator was touch at times. The customer where rude sometime, but you had to be strong and keep your cool because you are residence the company.
Busy and Good work place
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Swords Buziness CampusMarch 25, 2014
When i was working for Stream, i had to take inbound calls and make outbound calls for customer's follow up. The support i used was phone and chat for Xbox console users.

2 breaks of 15 minutes, time to speak with collegues wich is a very good opportunities to meet new people at work. This is the most enjoyable part of the job because there are 46 – more... nationalities in one company, it's simply perfect to meet new cultures and other things to learn.

I learned to be patient, because some customers needs a lot of time to understand all the solutions to their issues, a lot of informations have to be provided to be sure that the customer will be happy at the end of the call.
In this role i had to be dynamic, polite and reliable to give to customer the best experience that they never received before.

Some targets had to be completed : Top Box (which mean that the customer give you a good mark ---- 9/9) and Issue Resolved (wich mean that you resolved the issue during the call or the chat) all months. – less
its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: sitting down
Cons: explained in review
doesnt work with school schedules they take away benefits and comission if you have to work around a school schedule
An open work place that spiraled out of control
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2014
Pros: big lunch area with couches and huge tv's
Cons: management, co-workers, lack of rules, un-professional
There were one or two great managers but the majority of them were too interested in your love life or poking fun at you. If you paid $20 a month, then you could literally wear anything to work. From PJ's to club clothes. There was absolutely no professionalism and whenever a big client came to visit the building, no rules changed. It was chaos at best – more... and I felt like the only professional person there. In my interview I wore a suit and tie and was mocked for it while being taken on a tour of the building. – less
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), santo domingo, RDMarch 20, 2014
good work environment, friendly staff & great management.
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative - Telephone Sales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: long hours and lots of call s
Great compensation and benefits. Management cared about employees. Work life balance
Tier 2 Technician for HP All in One Printers (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 16, 2014
I like the job and people, helping customers with their printer and fax issues they have called in about.
Its okay place to work
Customer service Rep (Current Employee), WatertownFebruary 27, 2014
Its a okay place to work if one is very Flexible.. Has to change on the fly should changes happen.
good invierment
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), watertown nyFebruary 19, 2014
on calls all day helping customers fix or add things to the plan they have.
Awesome colleagues
French Technical Support for Xbox (Former Employee), Swords, DFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: the co-workers - the schedules
Cons: the tools tend to crash frequently
Tell us about:

• a typical day at work : Starts à 9 AM. Finish at 5.30 PM ; Two breaks of 15 minutes and 30 minutes to eat.
• what you learned : I learned some very interesting thing about the console we were supporting.
• management : The Team Managers are great, always willing to help and to guide you, especially the one I had.
• your co-workers – more... : Great, always here if you need something, always up for fun. You can easily make very good friends.
• the hardest part of the job : Customers are not always nice.
• the most enjoyable part of the job : Sometimes, you can have some great people at the phone, very nice, very out-going and cheerful. They can be very grateful and that is nice to know that your work is appreciated. – less
they had xbox1's that we could play
Tech support for a major gaming console (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: fun to be there
Cons: mad customers
fun to work there good people to work for and with got to meet cool people and not so good people
Sales Customer Service
Sales Customer Service (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 12, 2014
Up selling in always a must, when you are on the phone all day. This job was a contract work. I love the work however, wished that it was a longer job.
short period
Call center rep (Former Employee), Rio RanchoFebruary 5, 2014
wasn't there long enough to know the work environment
from what i seen it was a fast pace job, very hands on