Stream

Stream Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun environment, always free food :)
Internet Tech support (Former Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch, medical, dental, enjoyable and rewarding, space to grow.
Cons: not challenging enough.
Generally Speaking to customers of AT&T Road Runner, providing technical support, help with any general computer issues.

Enjoyable job, but not enough hours.
Very productive focused company, multinational with various job oportunities
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), San SalvadorJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: salary/compensations, organizational arrangements
I´ve learned a great deal of thing from working with them from customer service to Technical support skill and managing experience as well
Great place, but lower pay & a call centre
Technical Support (Current Employee), Belleville, ONNovember 10, 2012
Pros: good people structured advancement
Cons: shift bid
It is a call centre with good people the client may change.
But Stream remains a critical employer in Quinte as the non discrimination and disabled assistive policies give all people a chance.

Their training program is excellent

However, call centre rules apply
Support center
Customer Service (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: mingling with co-workers
Cons: shifts changed every couple weeks
Answer phones, help customers with issues related to whichever account you are in. Management was ok, just customer support agents who exceeded with their jobs, so they had the experience and know how. Co-workers were easier to get along with since seating was random. Hardest part of job was aggravated customers. Best was resolving their issues.
Very little pay
Switchboard Director (Former Employee), London,OnSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: free parking
Cons: not enough pay
Management staff were great, I guess it was to compensate for the poor pay an change of advancement. Site and cafeteria is nice.
Mentally demanding product support job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: a pay cheque.
Cons: not allowed to have any paper or writing utilities in the building.
Once you scan to get in the doors you empty your pockets and get patted down and swipped with a metal detector. Once thru security you go to your desk where you sign on your phone and computer. Typically you take approx 40-55 calls a day. Between calls, if there was any time, you could whisper with the rep next to you otherwise read product information. – more... The hardest part of my job was to get answers from team managers. – less
Great group of co-workers
Team Manager/ Scheduling Analyst/Data Admin (Current Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 24, 2012
Pros: variety of work options
Cons: not know what your shift will be
I have worked in several departments in Stream allowing me to grow and learn many new talents. My favorite would be data entry; keeping databases accurate and up to date. I enjoy interacting daily with different people and Stream has provided this.
sucks
Technical Support (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSJuly 24, 2012
Pros: not a thig
Cons: same as top
hard place to work for the left hand dos not know what the right hand is doing
THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IF YOU ARE INBETWEEN JOBS AND NEED SOMETHING FAST.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 16, 2012
Pros: great staff and management
Cons: low pay, and you pay into the benefits program it isn't a perk
LONG TERM IT HAS VERY LITTLE TO OFFER AND NOT A PLACE TO GROW FINANCIALLY
Excellent experience
REDBOX SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCJune 4, 2012
Pros: working in the film industry
Cons: volunteer
Although it was for a 24 hour period, it was the best experience in the film industry I have had and solidified my confidence in persuing other avenues as well. If I had a mode of transportation I would have come along to the remaining shoots. At the time I did not have my car.
funk work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), IASeptember 29, 2014
A good and fun place to work. Every body always willing to help one another.
fun but productive
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 18, 2014
fun but productive good enviorment with sweet workers and bosses very understandable and good with listening
O2 Tele Sales agent (Current Employee), StockportSeptember 15, 2014
Friendly place to work with a nice work atmosphere. The management do not really get involved with the teams and just work on their own. not a good philosophy in my opinion.
Very casual workplace never a single dull moment
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMSeptember 10, 2014
handled inbound calls during an 8 hour shift, greeted customers with effective customer service, resolved network and device issues, learned to handle a fast pace work que, worked well with management and coworkers, very easy going and fun day with coworkers, hard part of job was not fixing customers issues but did set up a call back time to ensure – more... a correct resolution, time flew by when very busy – less
fun and productive work place
Title - Sales Associate (Former Employee), tampa flAugust 26, 2014
Pros: incentives tvs gift cards games microwaves
Cons: didnt renew the contract to continue working
Recognized as one of the top 5% sellers. Serious & professional approach to job, ensuring that I can best assist members with accuracy, quality, integrity, & provided alternative solutions & alternatives for members to the best possible service expected. Successfully retained hundreds of clients account cancellation. The only bad thing I have to say – more... about this job they didn't renew the contract and that's the only reason I left because we were contracted through America on line – less
the hardest part of the job
Tech Support (Former Employee), Manila,PhilippinesAugust 18, 2014
Pros: high pay
the job wasnt hard at all , the only bad part about it was you were awake at night and asleep in the morning
Family
Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2014
I love going to work knowing it is a family bond, positive energy. My work place is my happy place and it always remain that way.
Fun place to work
Direct Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Middleton, ENGAugust 11, 2014
Pros: many pros
Cons: the egypt technical center in africa was giving us a hard time
it was incredibly rewarding because of the skills and the nous that you pick up on the job. It was very expansive and relentless. It is a continually fluid and pressurised environment.

Certainly when I was there the company was battling the ratings and the pressure was on on everybody to focus intensely.

It was one of my proudest adventure and given – more... a chance I would do it again. – less
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Carol stream ilJuly 29, 2014
very busy workplace. the hardest part of the job was having to sign out at the end of the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the customers and helping them solve there issues.
social workplace
Telesales (Current Employee), Belfast / Aldergrove Airport, NIRJuly 16, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: management
Very social workplace, always has new challenges to meet and exceed.
A target driven workplace where you can see and track your progress and achievements providing a clear picture of over-achievement and rewards for doing so.