Stream Employee Reviews

Stream a place to help our customers get what they need.
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Belleville, On30 April 2013
A typical day at work for me, I would arrive at my desk. I would have to log in to all my data. As soon as i was logged in I was on the Phone helping customers whether it was billing or technical. I learned a lot about computers and different programs. I learned how to troubleshoot problems with services and i also learned a lot about computers and cell phones even cable TV. You usually sat near your co workers, we always had different teams. Each team would have their own supervisor. we sometimes had contests or little games and it made being part of the team fun and encouraged everyone to work their best. The hardest part of the job i would say is billing it can be difficult to discuss bills with i rate customers but you learn how to talk to people and how it can be easier to understand a bill. The most enjoyable part was working in a team and in the type of environment, i have always enjoyed working in office surroundings.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 January 2014
a typical day is answering phones and dealing with customer complaints, taking payments reviewing phone plans, changing plans, and adding new services and new products to customers account.
Learned how to deal with most customers and the different aspects of the job.
Team managers are all very nice and always there to help you.
All the people I work with are very nice and we all help each other.
Although staff turn over is very high.
The hardest part of the job is customers who call in and yell and scream at you and blame you for something that is out of your control.
I enjoy going to work because of the people I work with.
Pros
Benfits
Cons
9 and 10 hour shifts all the time
Productive , fun , eduactionl
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  cape breton30 October 2014
Learned allot about computer hardware and software , telephone technical support agent , management was always friendly , co-workers are great , and love the feeling of accomplishment .
Pros
wages
Mentally demanding product support job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS7 September 2012
Once you scan to get in the doors you empty your pockets and get patted down and swipped with a metal detector. Once thru security you go to your desk where you sign on your phone and computer. Typically you take approx 40-55 calls a day. Between calls, if there was any time, you could whisper with the rep next to you otherwise read product information. The hardest part of my job was to get answers from team managers.
Pros
a pay cheque.
Cons
not allowed to have any paper or writing utilities in the building.
OK place
Support Professional (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 March 2013
management seems to care more about individual stats/goals rather than customer service
Cons
hours are varied and constantly changing daily
Good hours
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 May 2014
Amazing supervisor and trainer. Hardest part is high turn over and very quick advancement
good money , great hours
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON21 October 2015
It was fun and lots of learning. able to book time off when needed. always able to ask foe help if needed. loved the people i work with and how easy the computer was.
great people and atmosphere
dell tech (Current Employee) –  NS21 August 2013
The day starts with greeting everyone when I come to work.I learned that I cant do any task that is assigned to me. All managers on dell are great.I get along well with my manager and my co-workers.The hardest part of my job is when my data base goes down and have no information to do my job.best part of the job is talking to people and assisting techs with fixing computers.
Pros
great enviroment to work
Cons
working with tools that do not work
Good support system, and fast paced
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 March 2014
I learned about new software programs and how to deescalate situations with customer. My co-workers were very friendly and they were a very good support system because of the stresses of working in a call centre. I believe that the hardest part of the job was all the talking on the phone. The most enjoyable part would have been the new experiences that I got to deal with that I have never experienced before.
IT
Internet Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC18 July 2014
• Responsible for handling inbound technical support calls within a large Call Center environment.
• Ensure customers receive technical support required in a professional and service oriented manner.
• Utilize the ability to handle irrate customers, troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve.
• Work within a strong team environment and help to attain individual as well as group goals.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Technical support for HP/Compaq desktop computer
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  LDONON ONTARIO30 August 2015
TAKING CALLS
RETURNING CALLS
FXING COMPUTERS
SELLING HP/COMPAQ COMPUTERS
TROUBELSHOOTING AND LOGING EVERTING ON A DATA BASE
Pros
enjoyed working there
Cons
NIGHT SHIFHTS
Great group of co-workers
Team Manager/ Scheduling Analyst/Data Admin (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON24 August 2012
I have worked in several departments in Stream allowing me to grow and learn many new talents. My favorite would be data entry; keeping databases accurate and up to date. I enjoy interacting daily with different people and Stream has provided this.
Pros
variety of work options
Cons
not know what your shift will be
Productive and inviting, comfoting and accomodating.
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 August 2013
Stream is a great company to work for. Everyone there is really nice and accepting. They are all willing to help no matter what it takes and are mainly focused on helping you get better at your job.
Pros
Nice people and many breaks with long shifts.
Cons
Angry customers, long days
Excellent experience
REDBOX SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC4 June 2012
Although it was for a 24 hour period, it was the best experience in the film industry I have had and solidified my confidence in persuing other avenues as well. If I had a mode of transportation I would have come along to the remaining shoots. At the time I did not have my car.
Pros
working in the film industry
Cons
volunteer
The most enjoyable part of this job
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 July 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job was working with a close group of people and also helping our customers with their technical support issues and helping anyway that I could.
great job
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS30 October 2014
answering calls , offering assistance to answer and questions i may have answers too, and if unable to troubleshoot or perform request of customer, directing to appropriate departments for assistance requested.
Pros
sitting at computer all day
Cons
very fast paced and noisy
Fun environment, always free food :)
Internet Tech support (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON25 February 2013
Generally Speaking to customers of AT&T Road Runner, providing technical support, help with any general computer issues.

Enjoyable job, but not enough hours.
Pros
free lunch, medical, dental, enjoyable and rewarding, space to grow.
Cons
not challenging enough.
Cashier, food stocker
Tech Support Rep for Dell products (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS7 April 2015
I got hired as a cashier. I did that about a year. Then I took a different position stocking shelves on backshift. I learned how to do my own orders.
The Place I Work
Top sales person (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2013
Working here is fine. It can be stressful at times, however it gives you the opportunity to practice problem solving skills and people skills.
Pros
Decent hours. good people to work with
stream was ok
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  chilliwack, bc17 January 2014
theirs not to much i can say about my time working at stream. i thought it was ok but it wasnt the job for me, i had to leave leave for stress.