Stream Employee Reviews

Good to start
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ONNovember 30, 2015
When I started here the job and money were good but the company just kept upping what was required of the employee with no monetary compensation. They ask a lot of all there employees including the floor management and do not provide the tools or staffing necessary to accomplish what they want.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
poor working conditions
had good pay and benfits
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCNovember 1, 2015
costumer service answer calls to costumers with complaints about there products. and solving the costumers problems in a timely manner taking 100 calls a day and typing and logging the conversations with costumers.
Pros
good benfits and pay
Cons
long hours your just an number very strick
good money , great hours
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONOctober 21, 2015
It was fun and lots of learning. able to book time off when needed. always able to ask foe help if needed. loved the people i work with and how easy the computer was.
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCSeptember 12, 2015
Stream was an enjoyable work environment!
Staff was friendly and there was always room for improvement with everyone!!
Pros
Room for advancment
Cons
Long hours most days, over time would get to the extreme!
Technical support for HP/Compaq desktop computer
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  LDONON ONTARIOAugust 30, 2015
TAKING CALLS
RETURNING CALLS
FXING COMPUTERS
SELLING HP/COMPAQ COMPUTERS
TROUBELSHOOTING AND LOGING EVERTING ON A DATA BASE
Pros
enjoyed working there
Cons
NIGHT SHIFHTS
Horrible management
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMay 25, 2015
EVERYTHING, management was horrible.
TMS were not helpful at all.
Training was not helpful, no one cared about how you felt about job.
EX. If you needed more training etc.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
EVERYTHING
Cashier, food stocker
Tech Support Rep for Dell products (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NSApril 7, 2015
I got hired as a cashier. I did that about a year. Then I took a different position stocking shelves on backshift. I learned how to do my own orders.
fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NSJanuary 15, 2015
great place to work, great people, was sad to leave there, I recommend to work there. good benefits after 90 days, continuous training. flexible hours, will work with you to make sure its a scheduled that fits you. and room for advancement if you want to move up in company
Productive , fun , eduactionl
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  cape bretonOctober 30, 2014
Learned allot about computer hardware and software , telephone technical support agent , management was always friendly , co-workers are great , and love the feeling of accomplishment .
Pros
wages
great job
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NSOctober 30, 2014
answering calls , offering assistance to answer and questions i may have answers too, and if unable to troubleshoot or perform request of customer, directing to appropriate departments for assistance requested.
Pros
sitting at computer all day
Cons
very fast paced and noisy

Want to know more about Stream?

Ask a question
Working for Roger's
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ONAugust 4, 2014
Typical day at Convergy's working on Roger's contract is ok until you get nasty calls from Customer's screaming at you about their bill being to high and that you are the one responsible for the price increase, and the odd time using foul language towards you. I have learned to be extremely patient more that I already am since I do have children, with talking to very upset customer's. Management is very interactive with sales and offering incentive's. The hardest part of the job is holding your tongue with the customer's because they are yelling at you when your just in billing to explain the bill and add or remove services. The most enjoyable part is when you do activate new services the prizes you have a chance to win, and you do get a lot of customer's that you can joke with.
Pros
prize insentive's
Cons
nasty customer's
The most enjoyable part of this job
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBJuly 23, 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job was working with a close group of people and also helping our customers with their technical support issues and helping anyway that I could.
IT
Internet Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCJuly 18, 2014
• Responsible for handling inbound technical support calls within a large Call Center environment.
• Ensure customers receive technical support required in a professional and service oriented manner.
• Utilize the ability to handle irrate customers, troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve.
• Work within a strong team environment and help to attain individual as well as group goals.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
GReat place with indoor cafeteria
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 28, 2014
It's just your typical call centre environment. Computers and half desks everywhere. I've learnt that Canada does have a fair share of interesting people. Management is fun and does know how to have fun. Co-workers are the usual. Some like you some don't. Can't please everyone. Hardest part is trying to get through an irate phone call. The best part is lunch. Forgot it at home? Got cash? They have an indoor caf. Also, across the street is a corner store and pizza shop
Pros
cafetaria
Cons
long days sometimes
Good hours
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 14, 2014
Amazing supervisor and trainer. Hardest part is high turn over and very quick advancement
Good support system, and fast paced
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMarch 19, 2014
I learned about new software programs and how to deescalate situations with customer. My co-workers were very friendly and they were a very good support system because of the stresses of working in a call centre. I believe that the hardest part of the job was all the talking on the phone. The most enjoyable part would have been the new experiences that I got to deal with that I have never experienced before.
It is what it is
Technical Support Professional II Supported (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCMarch 8, 2014
For a call center environment, it's exactly what you expect.
There are some office politics as with any work place, it doesn't take too long to see them.

Majority of the manager a good friends inside and outside of work.
However with that said I found many of them to be nice and helpful for career advancement. That is not the case with all of the team managers however.

Training was dull, over extended and not exactly organized.
Co-workers were great.

Most enjoyable part was a few good team managers and co-workers
Hardest part - Smiling during training and polices / decisions that make no sense.
Pros
professional company - regular pay cheques
Cons
low wages, uncertaintity of advancement opportities.
Productive Environment. Good Team Members
Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONFebruary 18, 2014
Stream was a good place to work. Good pay and good benefits.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers.
Pros
good training
Cons
rude management
co workers are fun to be around
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ONJanuary 20, 2014
I would managed complaints from head office. The hardest part of the job is telling someone that I am unable to do what they are asking for. I learned how to defuse the situation and make an angry customer happy. The management seemed to be very poor. The would treat you like a number and would not listen to what you would have to say.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 18, 2014
a typical day is answering phones and dealing with customer complaints, taking payments reviewing phone plans, changing plans, and adding new services and new products to customers account.
Learned how to deal with most customers and the different aspects of the job.
Team managers are all very nice and always there to help you.
All the people I work with are very nice and we all help each other.
Although staff turn over is very high.
The hardest part of the job is customers who call in and yell and scream at you and blame you for something that is out of your control.
I enjoy going to work because of the people I work with.
Pros
benfits
Cons
9 and 10 hour shifts all the time