Stream

Stream Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It is what it is
Technical Support Professional II Supported (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCMarch 8, 2014
Pros: professional company - regular pay cheques
Cons: low wages, uncertaintity of advancement opportities.
For a call center environment, it's exactly what you expect.
There are some office politics as with any work place, it doesn't take too long to see them.

Majority of the manager a good friends inside and outside of work.
However with that said I found many of them to be nice and helpful for career advancement. That is not the case with all of the team – more... managers however.

Training was dull, over extended and not exactly organized.
Co-workers were great.

Most enjoyable part was a few good team managers and co-workers
Hardest part - Smiling during training and polices / decisions that make no sense. – less
Productive Environment. Good Team Members
Customer Relations (Former Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: good training
Cons: rude management
Stream was a good place to work. Good pay and good benefits.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers.
co workers are fun to be around
Customer service (Current Employee), Belleville, ONJanuary 20, 2014
I would managed complaints from head office. The hardest part of the job is telling someone that I am unable to do what they are asking for. I learned how to defuse the situation and make an angry customer happy. The management seemed to be very poor. The would treat you like a number and would not listen to what you would have to say.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), London, ONJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: benfits
Cons: 9 and 10 hour shifts all the time
a typical day is answering phones and dealing with customer complaints, taking payments reviewing phone plans, changing plans, and adding new services and new products to customers account.
Learned how to deal with most customers and the different aspects of the job.
Team managers are all very nice and always there to help you.
All the people I work – more... with are very nice and we all help each other.
Although staff turn over is very high.
The hardest part of the job is customers who call in and yell and scream at you and blame you for something that is out of your control.
I enjoy going to work because of the people I work with. – less
stream was ok
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), chilliwack, bcJanuary 17, 2014
theirs not to much i can say about my time working at stream. i thought it was ok but it wasnt the job for me, i had to leave leave for stress.
CSR
Tech support for Time Warner Cable (Former Employee), Saint John nbNovember 6, 2013
This job was to fix people cable internet
Fix Email accounts
Fix the internet browser
Good job, great people, short employment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Saint John, NBNovember 5, 2013
Pros: great benifits, great co-workers
Cons: company closed
I enjoyed working reception at Stream. They would always have fun tasks for me to do. On a typical day I would make business cards, spreadsheets, labels and / or signs, order office supplies, answer calls, take messages, do faxing, filing, organize pay stubs for over 200 employees, request P.O. numbers, and receive and / or send out mail and packages. – more... I was always very busy, but it made the day go by fast.
My co-workers were great! I was constantly dealing with multiple employees, most all of them were pleasant and friendly. Other staff always made me feel comfortable, important and complimented me often on my good work. I felt appreciated. – less
team work
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSNovember 3, 2013
Pros: fun account
great supervicers, team work, providing customer service was the best part.
it was a good job
call centre (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSOctober 7, 2013
Pros: friendly poeple
Cons: long hours
i liked working at stream poeple were nice i worked alot and the pay was good just not the job for me
The Place I Work
Top sales person (Current Employee), London, ONSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: decent hours. good people to work with
Working here is fine. It can be stressful at times, however it gives you the opportunity to practice problem solving skills and people skills.
great people and atmosphere
dell tech (Current Employee), NSAugust 21, 2013
Pros: great enviroment to work
Cons: working with tools that do not work
The day starts with greeting everyone when I come to work.I learned that I cant do any task that is assigned to me. All managers on dell are great.I get along well with my manager and my co-workers.The hardest part of my job is when my data base goes down and have no information to do my job.best part of the job is talking to people and assisting techs – more... with fixing computers. – less
Productive and inviting, comfoting and accomodating.
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 7, 2013
Pros: nice people and many breaks with long shifts.
Cons: angry customers, long days
Stream is a great company to work for. Everyone there is really nice and accepting. They are all willing to help no matter what it takes and are mainly focused on helping you get better at your job.
Would never recommend working there.
Customer Care (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 6, 2013
Pros: no real pros about working here.
Cons: everything.
Long hours. No job security. Management was poorly trained. Co-workers were rude, abrasive and foul. Customers were not understanding at all, wanted things for free.
Stream a place to help our customers get what they need.
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee), Belleville, OnApril 30, 2013
A typical day at work for me, I would arrive at my desk. I would have to log in to all my data. As soon as i was logged in I was on the Phone helping customers whether it was billing or technical. I learned a lot about computers and different programs. I learned how to troubleshoot problems with services and i also learned a lot about computers and – more... cell phones even cable TV. You usually sat near your co workers, we always had different teams. Each team would have their own supervisor. we sometimes had contests or little games and it made being part of the team fun and encouraged everyone to work their best. The hardest part of the job i would say is billing it can be difficult to discuss bills with i rate customers but you learn how to talk to people and how it can be easier to understand a bill. The most enjoyable part was working in a team and in the type of environment, i have always enjoyed working in office surroundings. – less
OK place
Support Professional (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 15, 2013
Cons: hours are varied and constantly changing daily
management seems to care more about individual stats/goals rather than customer service
Fun environment, always free food :)
Internet Tech support (Former Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch, medical, dental, enjoyable and rewarding, space to grow.
Cons: not challenging enough.
Generally Speaking to customers of AT&T Road Runner, providing technical support, help with any general computer issues.

Enjoyable job, but not enough hours.
Very productive focused company, multinational with various job oportunities
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), San SalvadorJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: salary/compensations, organizational arrangements
I´ve learned a great deal of thing from working with them from customer service to Technical support skill and managing experience as well
table tennis table in office
Sr. Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 8, 2012
work environment was good. learnt about computer hardware and software istallation.
Great place, but lower pay & a call centre
Technical Support (Current Employee), Belleville, ONNovember 10, 2012
Pros: good people structured advancement
Cons: shift bid
It is a call centre with good people the client may change.
But Stream remains a critical employer in Quinte as the non discrimination and disabled assistive policies give all people a chance.

Their training program is excellent

However, call centre rules apply
Support center
Customer Service (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: mingling with co-workers
Cons: shifts changed every couple weeks
Answer phones, help customers with issues related to whichever account you are in. Management was ok, just customer support agents who exceeded with their jobs, so they had the experience and know how. Co-workers were easier to get along with since seating was random. Hardest part of job was aggravated customers. Best was resolving their issues.

1 2 3 4 5