Whether you are brand new to the call-centre industry or a seasoned pro, building a great career with Stream starts here.
Our application process is unique – we start with your interests and then we work with you to determine where your talents best fit our organization.
We start with a single application and consider you for all related openings. We review your application carefully, along with the results from your talent assessment, to find the best fit for you amongst our current openings. Don’t worry; we always start from your stated preference.
Customer Care, Sales, Technical Support – who knows where you career might take you.
All of our opportunities have a few things in common:
Regardless of your role within our organization, you'll be assisting people, providing advice and solving problems. You’ll work in support of amazing companies providing world class support to customers from around the corner and around the world. It can be challenging work, but you'll be rewarded for helping people quickly and professionally while making them smile.
Skills for Success
Our most successful employees are customer focused, patient and friendly. They like to be experts in their fields, are natural problems solvers, and are – above all else – great communicators. Other skills necessary to your success include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work in a structure, team based environment
- PC skills; experience with Windows-based computer applications a plus
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Minimum 3 months sales experience
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and active listening
- Ability to multi-task