Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
current job
Technical Support Professional- (Current Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: constant pressure to sell
I spend 8 hours on the phone and we are constantly pressure to sell to all callers. The callers are seeking tech support and not all are receptive to sales approaches.
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills
Technical Support Tier 2 (Current Employee), Glacebay, Nova ScotiaSeptember 20, 2012
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills , best place to learn people skills and customer satisfaction strategy
Didn't like it.
customer service agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: the money
Cons: stressful environment
Was very stressful as you didn't know what each customer is going to be like when they call in.
great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 4, 2012
great place to work with a good atmosphere if not bilinhual then wages not to great but people and managers are great to get along with
Great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 13, 2012
Provided technical support for various computer software companies. This included software support for both Windows and Mac computers.
Assistant to the Controller (Former Employee), Belleville ONAugust 12, 2012
Pros: lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: not very many
great people, great place, learned something new every day,
manager of a high energy team
Operations Manager (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: hi stress environment
Manage a team of 26 agents, set goals for team to hit project metrics, keep moral up. One on one coaching. Discussion logs, action plans
One of the hardest parts of my day would be keeping my team motivated

And working with a really all day would have to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my day
technical support agent
Technical support Agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 9, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: no cons, i just wanted to move to a bigger city
It was a friendly and fun atmosphere
i have learned a lot , including customer service experience and proficiency in using all office applications
fun workplace
Team Manager, Operations Rogers care services (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 1, 2012
was very fun working one handling custiomhere, typical day was on the phone handling customer complaints and billing issues.
Management was great, co-workers were great
Teamwork, Friendly People
Rogers Customer Care (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work was usually a long one, the people who worked around you were always a friendly fun bunch. But being on the phones with customers could become difficult and stressful.
Customer Satisfaction Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, Nova ScotiaJune 28, 2012
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: no room for advancement
I was responsible for resolving issues of customers via telephone. People would call in with a problem & it was my job to identify the problem & find a solution to retain the customer's business. I learned a lot about patience & interpersonal communication which has benefited me in all aspects of my life. The hardest part of the job was when you couldn't – more... come to a positive conclusion & the customer was lost. The most enjoyable part was the feeling of accomplishment when you know you went over & above for a customer. – less
terrible company to work for.
customer service rep (call centre) (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCJune 21, 2012
I was fired for being sick with a doctors note I'm not fond of the company

Shila – January 30, 2013

i had the same thing happen to me they are a joke to work for!!

Productive and fun workplace
Sales Support Professional (Current Employee), Mandaluyong, P00June 7, 2012
Pros: clothing allowance, rice subsidy, free coffee, juices, free internet access at the pantry area
Cons: graveyard shifts. no holiday pay during day offs.
Working in stream global services is stressful but fun. Having workmates who consider everyone as friends, brothers or sisters. If our schedule allows us to go on lunch together, we share our food and few talking & laughing over our packed foods.

Our management are approachable and handles their responsibilities well. Even at times there are glitches – more... but they're trying their best to provide a good and happy working environment.

The most enjoyable part in my job is going out with my teammates and supervisor after work.

Everyday is a learning process. I learn to love your job well. – less
Would not recomend
Technical Support Profesional (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 30, 2012
When I applied for the position at stream nowhere did it say in the advert that you had to sell stuff. Where I worked we had to sell or else we would be fired. Very stressful I wouldnt recomend to anyone.
don't walk, run away!
support/sales (Former Employee), Belleville, OntarioMay 12, 2012
Pros: need a pay check
Cons: they fire the great people and keep the awful ones
Well, it is an absolutely awful place to work. They advertise "competitive pay"=Lie. They advertise "lots of chance to move up"= Lie. "great environment"=LIE. While I worked there, I lived about 50 minutes outside of town, one night I came in, went to my "supervisor" and told him about the large snowstorm we were supposed to get (my shift was 6pm-3am...not – more... sure how that worked), and said "If it gets heavy, Im leaving before the roads get absolutely ugly" Well the storm slammed into the area(it lasted for 36 hours), I went up and said "Im leaving"...he told me that I couldn't, and would not let me leave(literally blocking the door). I was being held there against my will, so I threatened to call the police, and he threatened my job if I did that. Secondly, they tell you in training that your first shift selection quality is based on your average test score...well mine ended up being 3rd highest in my training group, #1 took Thursday--Monday 10-6pm, #2 took tuesday-sat-12-8 30pm, Then I chose Mon-Friday 10-6pm...and wound up getting stuck on a crazy graveyard shift.

Supervisors there are only in those positions because they literally tripped and fell right into them because of who they "know" and drink with, then they think they can intimidate people and try to bully people because they are in a position of authority. The only time someone ever gets promoted, is if someone else leaves. Raises don't exist, equality doesn't exist. Upper management is a complete joke, no idea how to treat employees. The pay is terrible, they claim to pay you commission on things you sell, but you never see it. All in all, it is quite possibly the worst place on the planet to work. – less
productive workplace
customer service rep (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSMarch 26, 2012
Pros: good hours and pay
Cons: sitting and waiting for calls
nice co-workers and management,answered calls for customers for rogers wireless
Good Fun Positive Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: the pay
Handle 70-80 calls a day making sure customers are satsified with their service.

Time Managment

Managers are great but some can use some improvment.

Great people to work with.

Persuading Customer to Stay.

Working in the AC and Talking to People on the Phone.
Unorganized and Biased
Senior Retention Agent (Former Employee), PhoenixJuly 27, 2014
The ONLY good thing that came out of Stream was the few friends I made on my team/in training. Otherwise, the management is horrid, the department I was in wanted us to save more customers with less offers. It wasn't impossible but our incentives were taken away so why should we care? Also, they pretty much closed the department I was in for being managed – more... in such a lousy way. – less
office Cubical postition
Sales Associate/ Technical Support/ Pro Support (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2014
Great people. Work was fairly easy helping people fix there Pc issues over the phone though stressful at some points was one of my better positions and enjoyed working with the people
pleasant employer
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Watertown, NYJuly 18, 2014
Pros: hour lunch break, paid above min wage, full time!
Cons: cll lod can be stressful, sometimes communication is lacking
full time, above minimum wage, nice benefits package, great educational opportunities within the company!

About Stream Global Services

How far do you want to climb the Stream career ladder? With our promote-from-within philosophy and your talent and ambition to – Read more

Stream Global Services Photos