Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
dead end computer job
Support Staff (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 11, 2012
Pros: dicounts in the area
Cons: bad work times and stress
i was very repetitive and mentlay draining my manager and coworkers were awsome and i miss them but the job over all sucked but it payed the bills at minimum wage
Stressful work enviroment
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 4, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours, low wage, yelling people, 8 points your out
Very stressful work environment for someone who doesn't enjoy people yelling at you all day long. Hard to get time off for family events, point system is horrible.
Geek dream job
Senior Quality Case Manager (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 3, 2012
Pros: work with the newest technologies, ongoing training
Cons: little concern for personal time or issues, high turnover, high pressure from management
Working with and fixing computer issues. Customer Service is a top priority.
good experience
Sales and activations (Former Employee), bellevilleNovember 27, 2012
I would help customers over the phone to help with their bill payments or issues with their bill. I learned that there is many people that do not understand what they get into when they sign a contract for a cell phone and they are unaware of additional costs that can occur with them. The management was always there when I needed them to take over the call when the customer was irate. The hardest part of the job was trying to explain something over the phone to someone when they didn't understand. The enjoyable part of the job was working with others who always shared their opinions on how to help customers that I didn't know how to help over the phone.
None.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCOctober 12, 2012
High turn over, low pay. I won't speak more about this company.
Put a lot of effort in and get less back
Customer Care (Former Employee), Belleville, ONOctober 3, 2012
Pros: get to work with computers
Cons: the computers crashed time and time
sign in talk to customers every minute till lunch then back talking to customers.They asked questions regarding their bills to cells to what department are they talking to.
I learned how to explain bills to people and not get frustrated at the customer .
The management was nice and patient.
The co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Make sales, was the hardest part there.
The most enjoyable part was when I made a customer happy.
current job
Technical Support Professional- (Current Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: constant pressure to sell
I spend 8 hours on the phone and we are constantly pressure to sell to all callers. The callers are seeking tech support and not all are receptive to sales approaches.
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills
Technical Support Tier 2 (Current Employee), Glacebay, Nova ScotiaSeptember 20, 2012
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills , best place to learn people skills and customer satisfaction strategy
Didn't like it.
customer service agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: the money
Cons: stressful environment
Was very stressful as you didn't know what each customer is going to be like when they call in.
great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 4, 2012
great place to work with a good atmosphere if not bilinhual then wages not to great but people and managers are great to get along with
Great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 13, 2012
Provided technical support for various computer software companies. This included software support for both Windows and Mac computers.
Assistant to the Controller (Former Employee), Belleville ONAugust 12, 2012
Pros: lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: not very many
great people, great place, learned something new every day,
manager of a high energy team
Operations Manager (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: hi stress environment
Manage a team of 26 agents, set goals for team to hit project metrics, keep moral up. One on one coaching. Discussion logs, action plans
One of the hardest parts of my day would be keeping my team motivated

And working with a really all day would have to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my day
technical support agent
Technical support Agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 9, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: no cons, i just wanted to move to a bigger city
It was a friendly and fun atmosphere
i have learned a lot , including customer service experience and proficiency in using all office applications
fun workplace
Team Manager, Operations Rogers care services (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 1, 2012
was very fun working one handling custiomhere, typical day was on the phone handling customer complaints and billing issues.
Management was great, co-workers were great
Teamwork, Friendly People
Rogers Customer Care (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work was usually a long one, the people who worked around you were always a friendly fun bunch. But being on the phones with customers could become difficult and stressful.
Office Enviroment
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), London, ONJuly 2, 2012
Pros: bbqs
Cons: short breaks
Hours are not good.
Call center job.
Learned a lot in telecommunications.
Commission.
Customer Satisfaction Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, Nova ScotiaJune 28, 2012
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: no room for advancement
I was responsible for resolving issues of customers via telephone. People would call in with a problem & it was my job to identify the problem & find a solution to retain the customer's business. I learned a lot about patience & interpersonal communication which has benefited me in all aspects of my life. The hardest part of the job was when you couldn't come to a positive conclusion & the customer was lost. The most enjoyable part was the feeling of accomplishment when you know you went over & above for a customer.
terrible company to work for.
customer service rep (call centre) (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCJune 21, 2012
I was fired for being sick with a doctors note I'm not fond of the company

January 30, 2013

i had the same thing happen to me they are a joke to work for!!

Would not recomend
Technical Support Profesional (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 30, 2012
When I applied for the position at stream nowhere did it say in the advert that you had to sell stuff. Where I worked we had to sell or else we would be fired. Very stressful I wouldnt recomend to anyone.

About Stream Global Services

How far do you want to climb the Stream career ladder? With our promote-from-within philosophy and your talent and ambition to – Read more

Stream Global Services Photos