Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Assistant to the Controller (Former Employee), Belleville ONAugust 12, 2012
Pros: lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: not very many
great people, great place, learned something new every day,
manager of a high energy team
Operations Manager (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: hi stress environment
Manage a team of 26 agents, set goals for team to hit project metrics, keep moral up. One on one coaching. Discussion logs, action plans
One of the hardest parts of my day would be keeping my team motivated

And working with a really all day would have to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my day
technical support agent
Technical support Agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 9, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: no cons, i just wanted to move to a bigger city
It was a friendly and fun atmosphere
i have learned a lot , including customer service experience and proficiency in using all office applications
fun workplace
Team Manager, Operations Rogers care services (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 1, 2012
was very fun working one handling custiomhere, typical day was on the phone handling customer complaints and billing issues.
Management was great, co-workers were great
Teamwork, Friendly People
Rogers Customer Care (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work was usually a long one, the people who worked around you were always a friendly fun bunch. But being on the phones with customers could become difficult and stressful.
Office Enviroment
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), London, ONJuly 2, 2012
Pros: bbqs
Cons: short breaks
Hours are not good.
Call center job.
Learned a lot in telecommunications.
Commission.
Customer Satisfaction Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, Nova ScotiaJune 28, 2012
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: no room for advancement
I was responsible for resolving issues of customers via telephone. People would call in with a problem & it was my job to identify the problem & find a solution to retain the customer's business. I learned a lot about patience & interpersonal communication which has benefited me in all aspects of my life. The hardest part of the job was when you couldn't – more... come to a positive conclusion & the customer was lost. The most enjoyable part was the feeling of accomplishment when you know you went over & above for a customer. – less
terrible company to work for.
customer service rep (call centre) (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCJune 21, 2012
I was fired for being sick with a doctors note I'm not fond of the company

January 30, 2013

i had the same thing happen to me they are a joke to work for!!

Would not recomend
Technical Support Profesional (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 30, 2012
When I applied for the position at stream nowhere did it say in the advert that you had to sell stuff. Where I worked we had to sell or else we would be fired. Very stressful I wouldnt recomend to anyone.
don't walk, run away!
support/sales (Former Employee), Belleville, OntarioMay 12, 2012
Pros: need a pay check
Cons: they fire the great people and keep the awful ones
Well, it is an absolutely awful place to work. They advertise "competitive pay"=Lie. They advertise "lots of chance to move up"= Lie. "great environment"=LIE. While I worked there, I lived about 50 minutes outside of town, one night I came in, went to my "supervisor" and told him about the large snowstorm we were supposed to get (my shift was 6pm-3am...not – more... sure how that worked), and said "If it gets heavy, Im leaving before the roads get absolutely ugly" Well the storm slammed into the area(it lasted for 36 hours), I went up and said "Im leaving"...he told me that I couldn't, and would not let me leave(literally blocking the door). I was being held there against my will, so I threatened to call the police, and he threatened my job if I did that. Secondly, they tell you in training that your first shift selection quality is based on your average test score...well mine ended up being 3rd highest in my training group, #1 took Thursday--Monday 10-6pm, #2 took tuesday-sat-12-8 30pm, Then I chose Mon-Friday 10-6pm...and wound up getting stuck on a crazy graveyard shift.

Supervisors there are only in those positions because they literally tripped and fell right into them because of who they "know" and drink with, then they think they can intimidate people and try to bully people because they are in a position of authority. The only time someone ever gets promoted, is if someone else leaves. Raises don't exist, equality doesn't exist. Upper management is a complete joke, no idea how to treat employees. The pay is terrible, they claim to pay you commission on things you sell, but you never see it. All in all, it is quite possibly the worst place on the planet to work. – less
productive workplace
customer service rep (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSMarch 26, 2012
Pros: good hours and pay
Cons: sitting and waiting for calls
nice co-workers and management,answered calls for customers for rogers wireless
Superficial concern for employee wellbeing
Technical Support Professional (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BC CanadaFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: most of your time is spent working independently.
Cons: poor pay compared to the rest of the industry.
They will provide you with minimum training required by the company you will be performing outsource duties for. This is often not enough training to be able to meet the performance standards you will be graded on.

The pay is VERY poor. Stream Global Services has played the "poor economy" card as much as it can with regards to pay. If you are a phone – more... agent there are NO PAY INCREASES! This is a company policy for phone agents. You can if you are lucky add to your pay through the bonus plan call "Pay for Performance" but that is not a long term solution.

They have an attendance system the penalizes you for being ill.

Stream Global Services is a reasonable place to work if you need a mindless job or want to regroup before finding something better – less
Good salary
Sales Coach / Senior Support (Former Employee), Santo DomingoAugust 26, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: management
It was good to work with them, good growth opportunities, the management was not that good but it was not that bad.
Clean office enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2014
Different positions, options, and chances for advancement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Santo DomingoAugust 18, 2014
Pros: subsidy
Cons: cuts incentive plans when you least expect it.
People are very respectful at Stream, they treat everyone equally.
Customer Service
Order Support Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 4, 2014
Very challenging new department hired in didn't know process and guidelines
Productive, easy going coworkers
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Sergeant Bluff, IAAugust 4, 2014
Customer service for visa credit cards. Security was a high priority. Assisting the customers was very enjoyable. The coworkers are very friendly.
Fun workplace and supportive management
Admin Executive (Current Employee), Angeles, P03August 3, 2014
I have learned a lot from the company starting on how to interact and communicate with different people.
fun work place massage chairs game rooms
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2014
Pros: discounts on stores in plaza, benefits
Cons: hours, building was dirty
It was a good work place just became to hard when you had to push/rebuttal the customers to far and they get mad and hang up.I learned how to use mulitple screens at one time.
Great workplace, with nice people
Microsoft technical support (Former Employee), SofiaAugust 2, 2014
Pros: good management and teams, lot of new experiences, personal growth.
Cons: the project for ms support was later terminated and moved to different location and company.
Stream Global Services is a great company with international support teams. Working for Stream was great experience, even thought the Microsoft project for technical support was later terminated and moved to another location and company. Working there and in the team was fun, gaining a lot of experiences, personal growth and knowledge.

About Stream Global Services

How far do you want to climb the Stream career ladder? With our promote-from-within philosophy and your talent and ambition to – Read more

Stream Global Services Photos