Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Financial Advisor
Customer Service (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 27, 2013
Have to be outgoing with great communication skills. You get to control your income.
stream
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), belleville, ontarioFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: positive environment
Cons: flexibility of hours
t'was very good there.. its just their probationary period that is the worst from my experience... i wouldve loved to work there longer but unfortunately something came up and they werent flexible... even though i worked hard and did everything i needed to get those few days off
Review summary
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: good wages, good people
Cons: bad shifts, not enough hours
Answer calls and trouble shoot customer issues
patiently gather customer info before trying to troubleshoot problems.
there is 1 manager to every 10 or 15 people , I have over 1000 co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is staying focused and driven to excel.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the incentives to do well.
Over worked, stressful, not worth it.
Technical Support (Former Employee), London OntarioJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: i lived right next door so no gas or car needed
Cons: stressful, if you don't hit your target you get written up and let go of. no job security.
Wasted 5 years at the place. Compensation was poor, stress level's at the end we're off the chart. When I first started there it was a completely different atmosphere. It was fun, exciting, and got to learn a lot. Too bad the place has changed so much. Middle managment look stressed, you can see it in their eyes.

bets – March 12, 2013

there was one team manager who was a power tripping ego maniac that worked on the bell contract and he strutted around like he ran the contract,in a normal world he would not have even been considered for management,these were the kind of people, people had to put up with.

very fun, energetic, helping work environment
Technical support agent (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 17, 2013
I learned a lot from this job position, including technical support with cellular devices and wireless internet devices.my coworkers were amazing, very helpful and positive energy all around. The hardest part of my job was not being able to solve an issue due to the specific madate of my roll-but the most enjoyable part of my job was assisting people – more... in many different ways and showing that positive thinking can make you acccomplish anything. – less
great work enviroment,with friends and something I like to do!!
Facilities Technician (Current Employee), Glace Bay, NSDecember 17, 2012
Pros: help cafeteria put food away etc. and get free food in return!!
Facilities is a great job,the people are all grateful for the work I do,I`ve learned to proritize and expand my mechanical knowlege in generators and UPS Systems,as well as electricity and plumbing.Working with the Vedors is enjoyable,as a short quip usually brings a smile!
dead end computer job
Support Staff (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 11, 2012
Pros: dicounts in the area
Cons: bad work times and stress
i was very repetitive and mentlay draining my manager and coworkers were awsome and i miss them but the job over all sucked but it payed the bills at minimum wage
Stressful work enviroment
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 4, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours, low wage, yelling people, 8 points your out
Very stressful work environment for someone who doesn't enjoy people yelling at you all day long. Hard to get time off for family events, point system is horrible.
Geek dream job
Senior Quality Case Manager (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 3, 2012
Pros: work with the newest technologies, ongoing training
Cons: little concern for personal time or issues, high turnover, high pressure from management
Working with and fixing computer issues. Customer Service is a top priority.
good experience
Sales and activations (Former Employee), bellevilleNovember 27, 2012
I would help customers over the phone to help with their bill payments or issues with their bill. I learned that there is many people that do not understand what they get into when they sign a contract for a cell phone and they are unaware of additional costs that can occur with them. The management was always there when I needed them to take over the – more... call when the customer was irate. The hardest part of the job was trying to explain something over the phone to someone when they didn't understand. The enjoyable part of the job was working with others who always shared their opinions on how to help customers that I didn't know how to help over the phone. – less
Put a lot of effort in and get less back
Customer Care (Former Employee), Belleville, ONOctober 3, 2012
Pros: get to work with computers
Cons: the computers crashed time and time
sign in talk to customers every minute till lunch then back talking to customers.They asked questions regarding their bills to cells to what department are they talking to.
I learned how to explain bills to people and not get frustrated at the customer .
The management was nice and patient.
The co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Make sales, was the – more... hardest part there.
The most enjoyable part was when I made a customer happy. – less
current job
Technical Support Professional- (Current Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: constant pressure to sell
I spend 8 hours on the phone and we are constantly pressure to sell to all callers. The callers are seeking tech support and not all are receptive to sales approaches.
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills
Technical Support Tier 2 (Current Employee), Glacebay, Nova ScotiaSeptember 20, 2012
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills , best place to learn people skills and customer satisfaction strategy
Didn't like it.
customer service agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: the money
Cons: stressful environment
Was very stressful as you didn't know what each customer is going to be like when they call in.
great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 4, 2012
great place to work with a good atmosphere if not bilinhual then wages not to great but people and managers are great to get along with
Great
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 13, 2012
Provided technical support for various computer software companies. This included software support for both Windows and Mac computers.
Assistant to the Controller (Former Employee), Belleville ONAugust 12, 2012
Pros: lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: not very many
great people, great place, learned something new every day,
manager of a high energy team
Operations Manager (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 11, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: hi stress environment
Manage a team of 26 agents, set goals for team to hit project metrics, keep moral up. One on one coaching. Discussion logs, action plans
One of the hardest parts of my day would be keeping my team motivated

And working with a really all day would have to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my day
technical support agent
Technical support Agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 9, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: no cons, i just wanted to move to a bigger city
It was a friendly and fun atmosphere
i have learned a lot , including customer service experience and proficiency in using all office applications
fun workplace
Team Manager, Operations Rogers care services (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 1, 2012
was very fun working one handling custiomhere, typical day was on the phone handling customer complaints and billing issues.
Management was great, co-workers were great

About Stream Global Services

How far do you want to climb the Stream career ladder? With our promote-from-within philosophy and your talent and ambition to – Read more

Stream Global Services Photos