Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
stream
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), London,OntMay 7, 2013
I did not enjoy working there, they where not willing to work with my disability and as such I left on permanent medical leave.
suppport professional
support professional (Current Employee), London, ONMarch 30, 2013
i would take inbound calls to help customers with their cell phone bills.
Productive and Career Minded Organisation
Associate Trainer (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCMarch 14, 2013
Fast-paced, quick changing work environment. Must be ready to change processes and training with a moments notice.
it was a job
Technical Support (Former Employee), Belleville ONFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: cafeteria on site
Cons: its a call center
gained a lot of knowledge about printers and how they work and how to fix them
Senior Blackberry technical support (Current Employee), Glacebay,nsFebruary 27, 2013
I work in a very friendly and challenging environment, the management team is very helpful and understanding.

My typical day of work is check emails and answer calls resolve the client's issue.
Financial Advisor
Customer Service (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 27, 2013
Have to be outgoing with great communication skills. You get to control your income.
stream
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), belleville, ontarioFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: positive environment
Cons: flexibility of hours
t'was very good there.. its just their probationary period that is the worst from my experience... i wouldve loved to work there longer but unfortunately something came up and they werent flexible... even though i worked hard and did everything i needed to get those few days off
Review summary
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: good wages, good people
Cons: bad shifts, not enough hours
Answer calls and trouble shoot customer issues
patiently gather customer info before trying to troubleshoot problems.
there is 1 manager to every 10 or 15 people , I have over 1000 co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is staying focused and driven to excel.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the incentives to do well.
Over worked, stressful, not worth it.
Technical Support (Former Employee), London OntarioJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: i lived right next door so no gas or car needed
Cons: stressful, if you don't hit your target you get written up and let go of. no job security.
Wasted 5 years at the place. Compensation was poor, stress level's at the end we're off the chart. When I first started there it was a completely different atmosphere. It was fun, exciting, and got to learn a lot. Too bad the place has changed so much. Middle managment look stressed, you can see it in their eyes.

March 12, 2013

there was one team manager who was a power tripping ego maniac that worked on the bell contract and he strutted around like he ran the contract,in a normal world he would not have even been considered for management,these were the kind of people, people had to put up with.

very fun, energetic, helping work environment
Technical support agent (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 17, 2013
I learned a lot from this job position, including technical support with cellular devices and wireless internet devices.my coworkers were amazing, very helpful and positive energy all around. The hardest part of my job was not being able to solve an issue due to the specific madate of my roll-but the most enjoyable part of my job was assisting people – more... in many different ways and showing that positive thinking can make you acccomplish anything. – less
great work enviroment,with friends and something I like to do!!
Facilities Technician (Current Employee), Glace Bay, NSDecember 17, 2012
Pros: help cafeteria put food away etc. and get free food in return!!
Facilities is a great job,the people are all grateful for the work I do,I`ve learned to proritize and expand my mechanical knowlege in generators and UPS Systems,as well as electricity and plumbing.Working with the Vedors is enjoyable,as a short quip usually brings a smile!
dead end computer job
Support Staff (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 11, 2012
Pros: dicounts in the area
Cons: bad work times and stress
i was very repetitive and mentlay draining my manager and coworkers were awsome and i miss them but the job over all sucked but it payed the bills at minimum wage
Stressful work enviroment
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 4, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours, low wage, yelling people, 8 points your out
Very stressful work environment for someone who doesn't enjoy people yelling at you all day long. Hard to get time off for family events, point system is horrible.
Geek dream job
Senior Quality Case Manager (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 3, 2012
Pros: work with the newest technologies, ongoing training
Cons: little concern for personal time or issues, high turnover, high pressure from management
Working with and fixing computer issues. Customer Service is a top priority.
good experience
Sales and activations (Former Employee), bellevilleNovember 27, 2012
I would help customers over the phone to help with their bill payments or issues with their bill. I learned that there is many people that do not understand what they get into when they sign a contract for a cell phone and they are unaware of additional costs that can occur with them. The management was always there when I needed them to take over the – more... call when the customer was irate. The hardest part of the job was trying to explain something over the phone to someone when they didn't understand. The enjoyable part of the job was working with others who always shared their opinions on how to help customers that I didn't know how to help over the phone. – less
None.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCOctober 12, 2012
High turn over, low pay. I won't speak more about this company.
Put a lot of effort in and get less back
Customer Care (Former Employee), Belleville, ONOctober 3, 2012
Pros: get to work with computers
Cons: the computers crashed time and time
sign in talk to customers every minute till lunch then back talking to customers.They asked questions regarding their bills to cells to what department are they talking to.
I learned how to explain bills to people and not get frustrated at the customer .
The management was nice and patient.
The co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Make sales, was the – more... hardest part there.
The most enjoyable part was when I made a customer happy. – less
current job
Technical Support Professional- (Current Employee), Belleville, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: constant pressure to sell
I spend 8 hours on the phone and we are constantly pressure to sell to all callers. The callers are seeking tech support and not all are receptive to sales approaches.
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills
Technical Support Tier 2 (Current Employee), Glacebay, Nova ScotiaSeptember 20, 2012
Desk environment fun to work lot of interaction skills , best place to learn people skills and customer satisfaction strategy
Didn't like it.
customer service agent (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: the money
Cons: stressful environment
Was very stressful as you didn't know what each customer is going to be like when they call in.

About Stream Global Services

How far do you want to climb the Stream career ladder? With our promote-from-within philosophy and your talent and ambition to – Read more

Stream Global Services Photos