Stream Global Services

Stream Global Services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Stream
Manager (Former Employee), Belleville, ONJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: chaos
o Managing the French department of the call center.
o Supervising the activities and motivation of 30 employees.
o Training and coaching.
o Weekly performance reviews.
o Quality checks and monitoring calls.
o Payroll and database entry.
o Employee evaluations.
o Customer support, answering and resolving complaints.
o Light supervision of other departments.
o Frequent training and refreshing of skills and techniques.
fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSJanuary 15, 2015
great place to work, great people, was sad to leave there, I recommend to work there. good benefits after 90 days, continuous training. flexible hours, will work with you to make sure its a scheduled that fits you. and room for advancement if you want to move up in company
CSR TECHNICIAN POSITION
Customer Service Interaction Agent/Tech (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: always challenges
Cons: shift work
This was a great learning experience and was a different aspect for Customer Service.
Skill building
Customer Service (Current Employee), Chilliwack, BCDecember 30, 2014
Working at stream I have learned to have patience with anyone who may call in. It is a comfortable work environment for the most part although some particular coworkers made it uncomfortable for me personally since I started. The most enjoyable part of the job I would say is being able to connect with so many different types of people in so many different places within a few hours.
Fun workplace
HP desktop, laptop and Printer trainer (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 5, 2014
Pros: meet new people on a weekly basis
Cons: high turn over rate
great job working as a technical trainer, I'm a people person and I love to share my knowledge with others.
Place to learn and experiment technical stuff
Technical Support (Former Employee), Glace bay, Nova ScotiaNovember 27, 2014
Worked as a Technical Support representative in Stream Global Service

Troubleshoot computer related issues such as installing windows, upgrading and troubleshoot software related issue.
Not Good
telephone representaive (Former Employee), glace bay nova scotiaNovember 10, 2014
Cons: long hours, difficult to work for this company
This job was too stress full for me. long hours mandatory over time, and the Boss's were very hard on all of the workers here.
Stream
Sales associate (Former Employee), London, ONNovember 5, 2014
Pros: good money, commission, bendable hours
Cons: stress, very limited communication
I was a sales associate, I would go to work and sell phones and do customer care for customers over the phone.
Productive , fun , eduactionl
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), cape bretonOctober 30, 2014
Pros: wages
Learned allot about computer hardware and software , telephone technical support agent , management was always friendly , co-workers are great , and love the feeling of accomplishment .
great job
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSOctober 30, 2014
Pros: sitting at computer all day
Cons: very fast paced and noisy
answering calls , offering assistance to answer and questions i may have answers too, and if unable to troubleshoot or perform request of customer, directing to appropriate departments for assistance requested.
Low wages due to low employment opportunities in region.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Belleville,ONOctober 18, 2014
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: low advancement opportunities.
Worked with a lot of great people, but felt like just another number from Head Office perspective. Company was a very large international organization.
Call In Centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Belleville, ONOctober 14, 2014
Pros: helping customers get what they want and need
Cons: meeting all requirements in calls
Answer phone calls from customers
Take payment
Set up new phone or revise existing phone
Working at Stream
Customer Support Technician (Former Employee), London OntarioSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: used my tech skills
Cons: management is not well organized
I learned how to sell products while troubleshooting issues. It was difficult working with irate customers, so this was a good experience to learn to handle the situation properly.
A nice job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 30, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Stream, I wouldn't have left if I was not moving to Kingston.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Care (Former Employee), Glace Bay, NSAugust 27, 2014
I helped customers with their inquiries. Enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Great People to work with
Work Management (Former Employee), London Ont.August 25, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: do not keep up on cost of living
In the 11 years I worked foe Stream I have held many different positions. The last position i had was with inter-day. That is dealing with scheduling. The managers I worked with were all good people and they were all kept well informed.
Great job in IT
MSN Technical Support (Former Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 20, 2014
I had to go to school or I would have kept this job as long as possible. Everyday I was given opportunities to learn new things and practice the skills they had taught us.
Seemingly good place to work, unless you spend longer than 1 year there.
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 8, 2014
Pros: shelter from the elements...mostly
Cons: you are treated as a number, not a person.
On the surface, it seems like a good place to work. But that is only for the short term.
Raises past this point, and potential for advancement are as sparse as an oasis in the desert.
They continually revise policy to ensure they are breaking the spirits of the maximum number of employees.
Working for Roger's
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Belleville, ONAugust 4, 2014
Pros: prize insentive's
Cons: nasty customer's
Typical day at Convergy's working on Roger's contract is ok until you get nasty calls from Customer's screaming at you about their bill being to high and that you are the one responsible for the price increase, and the odd time using foul language towards you. I have learned to be extremely patient more that I already am since I do have children, with talking to very upset customer's. Management is very interactive with sales and offering incentive's. The hardest part of the job is holding your tongue with the customer's because they are yelling at you when your just in billing to explain the bill and add or remove services. The most enjoyable part is when you do activate new services the prizes you have a chance to win, and you do get a lot of customer's that you can joke with.
Professional friendly environment.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: mandatory breaks
Cons: glitches in software and it slows your service down
Management, supervisors and co-workers were always willing to give information, advise, and moral support. It helped strengthen my commitment to the company, the client, and the customer.
I enjoy talking with customers, calming customers, and working on a PC. I have always enjoyed research and applied that skill to seeking the absolute right answers for customers.

It is hard when a customer is agitated and chooses to insult the person whom is committed to helping them. But I understand and find it a challenge to reach through the emotions and find a professional and satisfactory output.
Headquarters