Stream Global Services Employee Reviews in Canada

A Job with my experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NSMarch 8, 2016
I have customer service experience. I have a grade 12 education. I am a people person & I enjoy working in a group with other people/Co-workers. I like a job where I am busy.
Good to start
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ONNovember 30, 2015
When I started here the job and money were good but the company just kept upping what was required of the employee with no monetary compensation. They ask a lot of all there employees including the floor management and do not provide the tools or staffing necessary to accomplish what they want.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
poor working conditions
Enjoyed working with people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONFebruary 7, 2016
I enjoyed working for Stream. They helped me alot when I became ill.
But they has no tolerance for people that are ill or grieving
Pros
People are fabulous
Cons
Not enough hours for part time
Great co-workers/training
Customer Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONJanuary 14, 2016
I found working at Stream very rewarding. Co-orkers were great, and the atmosphere was good. I found that the management floor support was not very helpful which made us less acknowledgable to customers on the phone.
call centre
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ONFebruary 7, 2016
Working with customers in regrades to all types of home services and wireless services
The job did not benefite people with families
Pros
learning new things
Cons
not enough hours
Productive and Fun Place to work
Business Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Business Process SpecialistMarch 5, 2016
Typical day at work is basically normal with regular duties. Learnt to be team work player and collaborative and supportive. About the management is changing every time based on their needs and having certain missing with population in regards recognitions and incentives to retain talented values to the company.

My co-workers are essentially needed for business operations, data collection and results presentation and we have a good binding within the professional environment and good relationship in terms of team players.

The hardest part of our job is when we have to prepare reports and informs with a short time advanced. It's not easy as well as when we do not have the specific or valid source.

The most enjoyable part is when I have the chance to assist some other areas in the company with our middle and upper management and fulfill their expectations also when I cooperate with team leader to cover specific tasks or duties within operations.

In general there were some spotlights and shadows throughout the years but I've learnt a lot.
Pros
One hour lunches, Medical Care plan
Cons
No bonus, No incentives
had good pay and benfits
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCNovember 1, 2015
costumer service answer calls to costumers with complaints about there products. and solving the costumers problems in a timely manner taking 100 calls a day and typing and logging the conversations with costumers.
Pros
good benfits and pay
Cons
long hours your just an number very strick
Suitable for students and secondary family income
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONAugust 5, 2015
The people that work at Stream are great however the companies policies make it very hard to have fun or enjoy your work. The managers are in their positions based on tenure rather then skill set and this creates issues with the end product or service Stream is supposed to be providing. Overall I would say it's a positive experience for young workers to get some relevant experience in the CSR industry but it's not a great place to build a career as you're basically a full time temp.
Pros
relevant customer service experience for young workers
Cons
Company policies and practices make it difficult to enjoy the work
Productive Work Inviroment
TECHNICAL SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONNovember 27, 2015
Overall ok place to work, stressful at times but gives me the tools I need to work with customers, Find out what they need and equip them with the right product.
Good
Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NSOctober 26, 2015
Working at servicom was great but the distance wasn't. I ended up getting a job at stream and going there instead.

I didn't enjoy sitting down for long hours I would rather a fast paced environment
Always learning new approaches
Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONOctober 24, 2015
Although there was a high turnaround rate, I was able to keep my position for 7yrs. The position that I held was one such as a teaching position which I enjoyed.
Stream Chilliwack
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCJune 21, 2015
I enjoyed assisting customers with various issues.
I learned to work within a data base to assist and solve issues for the customer. And keep accurate records of the transaction for Stream/Convergys.
I have no complaints about the management or my fellow co-workers. I found everyone to handle themselves in a professional manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job was solving an issue and receiving praise from the customer.
Pros
Discount on product.
Cons
Sometimes the data system would go down and I was unable to assist customers at that time.
Call Center
Technical Support Professional II- Senior (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCAugust 22, 2015
Stream Global Services employs many great people. The chances for advancement are there but can be difficult to access. The company is Global so there is the opportunity to transfer to other locations.
Pros
loads of free parking
Cons
was sold to Convergys
A great place to work, friendly work environment
desktop computer support tekniton (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 26, 2015
Working for Stream was very rewarding for me. I learned many things (ex). communication skills, problem solving,and I inproved my customer service skills working at Stream International inc.was fun and exciting fastpaced a friendly enviroment to work in.over all a great place to work.
Pros
It was a fun place to work
Cons
Power line magneitic radiation out side
good money , great hours
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONOctober 21, 2015
It was fun and lots of learning. able to book time off when needed. always able to ask foe help if needed. loved the people i work with and how easy the computer was.
Productive and Friendly
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCAugust 28, 2015
I enjoyed working as a Red Box Customer Service Agent while with Stream Global Services. Pay was great, staff of friendly and the job was simple and rewarding.
Pros
Incentives, Advancment, Understanding Managment
Cons
Unreliable Hours.
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCSeptember 12, 2015
Stream was an enjoyable work environment!
Staff was friendly and there was always room for improvement with everyone!!
Pros
Room for advancment
Cons
Long hours most days, over time would get to the extreme!
Technical support for HP/Compaq desktop computer
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  LDONON ONTARIOAugust 30, 2015
TAKING CALLS
RETURNING CALLS
FXING COMPUTERS
SELLING HP/COMPAQ COMPUTERS
TROUBELSHOOTING AND LOGING EVERTING ON A DATA BASE
Pros
enjoyed working there
Cons
NIGHT SHIFHTS
Worked with great people
Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 7, 2015
Full time hours but different hours everyday (8-6 one day 10-8 the next). Some shifts are 10 hours some are 6, it would be much easier if they gave you consistent 8 hours that were the same week to week. With the amount of staff they have this would be easily done but for some reason they like to have it change constantly.
Pros
Sometimes theres BBQ's
Cons
Get yelled at a lot by customers for stuff you have no control over
Not for everyone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONAugust 29, 2015
Stream is a call centre, where you more or less have to learn on your own, despite the training that was provided. There wasn't much support
Pros
Had a cafeteria
Cons
Not enough Team Leaders

Stream Global Services Reviews by Location