Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

Technical Support Professional 1 (IT) (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region12 November 2017
My first Job after I gradiated in college.

Great experience, though in this company I found friend and enemies as well.

I learned a lot and I shared all the knowledge I have from school.
good place to work
Technical Support Rep (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 November 2017
good place to work, nice environment, easy and enjoyable, friendly employees, and great place for growth, overall a place for a wonderful and place to come to work
No Focus
Senior Help Desk / Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 November 2017
This was a great company in the beginning. After the the first 4 years the company had no focus
I do not suggest anyone work here. Many people have disliked it.
Comfortable work environment
worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 September 2017
Okay place to work as long as you come prepared to work. Must be able to sit for long periods of time but they do provide a cafeteria for you to sit and enjoy a meal that they can make for you.
good experience
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC13 September 2017
I had worked there for 4 years, it was a great learning experience, co workers were helpful if i had any questions, and managers were easy to talk to.
n/a
Second level support for customers (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC12 September 2017
nothing to say about this company other then a typical call centre with high turn over rate. I would say do not work here, but they are out of business already.
Seasonal work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS25 August 2017
It was ok. It was seasonal for Christmas. Lots of work to do with little pay. No benefits. Management hired family members so other employees would get the bad schedules.
Pros
Customers
Friendly environment
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 August 2017
Working for Stream was one of my best experiences as I grew through work and life.
I had several advancements and opportunities to learn and succeed.
I genuinely miss it.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay could have been better
Good company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 July 2017
I enjoyed my time at Stream Global I worked as an inbound CSR and enjoyed helping customers. The management team was positive and made work fun. Unfortunately the pay was very good and I had to move on to make more money.
Pros
Atmosphere management
Cons
Pay
tech support
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON10 July 2017
I was hired to do tech support for Road Runner internet. I did that contract for a couple years till it closed up and went to a new center. They tried me on Hewlitt Packard. In that contract I did tech support and sales. I did not succeed in that position as it was rather high stress, But it taught me alot about supporting printers.
Pros
great lunch service
Cons
stressful
call center job
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 June 2017
this is just another call center job. can be good pay if you sell to customers during support calls. this job was okay but little room for growth. would return to position if ever looking for "in-between careers job"
Customer Service Representative.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC8 June 2017
Depending on the contract, Convergys can be an incredible job oppurtunity. This job requires patience and the ability to diffuse customer frustration.
ok place
Corporate Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON15 May 2017
Stream was a decent place to work. I Met a lot of good people there and enjoyed working with friends. night shift sucks but day shift is busy and some of the expectations are unrealistic if you want quality customer service.
Great place to advance in communications.
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON23 April 2017
If you like working in customer service this place is for you. The management were very good at their jobs. This place is very much performance based so the harder you work you more you get out of it and the better hours you get.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS21 April 2017
this company is a call-center. you were expected to answer calls and resolve issues very quickly and there was very little support. this job would not be one I would recommend to anyone
fun place to work
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC11 April 2017
Fair management. Great hours. I dont think this company is around anymore however. The pay was fair also gave raises regularly based on seniority and performance.
Pros
fun
Cons
sitting for long periods
Great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON6 April 2017
Stream i found to be not very flexible with my life a the time. I was pregnant and found it hard to get any time off to book doctors appointments. I found that they were very willing to help you learn things if you didn't understand something. Co-workers were fantastic people and i got along with everyone of them on my team.
Fine
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
The job had little to no benefit other than the paycheck. The stress to sell on a consistent basis, was Ad nauseam for the customer and the attempts could bring about terrifying results for some who were unprepared for the backlash.
Busy and productive enviroment
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS28 March 2017
Days can be long as you spend almost your entire shifts sitting down. Fairly busy which keeps you energized and going throughout your shifts, shift bids.
way to many workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC16 March 2017
there were so many employees, nobody knew your name and it felt like you were never appreciated for your work. and only looked at as someone to do the job. not like you were wanted there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.