Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

Good environment
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS21 January 2018
Always enjoyed working here. The management as well as the staff makes it a very good experience even though it can be a stressful job. I was very happy to work there while I was pregnant with my daughter and after my maternity leave.
Fast paced, enjoyable, great people
Escalations/warranty rep (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON8 January 2018
Great place to work for. Very fast paced, had to meet quotas. Always something new to learn. Great Advancement. Management was terrible. Family oriented
Pros
benefits, family oriented
Cons
management
Great support staff in place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS28 December 2017
It was a very supported and stress reduced work environment to work in. A great leadership structure in place to help all of their employees. That make your feel like you are wanted.
Pros
Upper level support
Cons
Caring too much for their employees.
Work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS27 December 2017
Too long ago to remember but I don't remember getting much enjoyment out of working here. Long hours, not flexible at all. They did provide free lunches from time to time though.
Professional Training, relaxed, friendly environment.
Technical Support Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON7 December 2017
It has been a long time since I have been employed by this Company. They are very Professional with High Standards. Stream is a place where you need to be flexible, as Business needs change by the day, by the minute, and you need to be able to adapt to that change. Each Contractual Agreement, which all Parties do agree upon, have Policies / Procedures and expectations. So, take care of Business ( Customers ) first.

Stream is a fun place to work, with lots of incentives, Dinners, dress up days, and fun challenges. They encourage learning, keeping on top of Technology....and may have a reading room to relax or use Computers.. off the Business Network.

Teamwork as well as individual challenges are encouraged. They have great Benefits, and quite honestly...they are the best Company that I have ever worked for.
Pros
having access to lots of High Tech Tools. More Perks.
Cons
late night Schedules for myself....this may be a Pro for someone else.
sous traitance
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tunis3 December 2017
job d etudiant afin de finnance mes etudes mais faut ameliore tous les processus
Decent place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC18 November 2017
This was a decent place to work, you just need to know how to talk to people and you will do fine. The better you do at this job the better shift you will get.
Pros
better work, better shift
Cons
long hours if you are good at your job
Technical Support Professional 1 (IT) (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region12 November 2017
My first Job after I gradiated in college.

Great experience, though in this company I found friend and enemies as well.

I learned a lot and I shared all the knowledge I have from school.
good place to work
Technical Support Rep (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 November 2017
good place to work, nice environment, easy and enjoyable, friendly employees, and great place for growth, overall a place for a wonderful and place to come to work
No Focus
Senior Help Desk / Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 November 2017
This was a great company in the beginning. After the the first 4 years the company had no focus
I do not suggest anyone work here. Many people have disliked it.
Comfortable work environment
worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 September 2017
Okay place to work as long as you come prepared to work. Must be able to sit for long periods of time but they do provide a cafeteria for you to sit and enjoy a meal that they can make for you.
good experience
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC13 September 2017
I had worked there for 4 years, it was a great learning experience, co workers were helpful if i had any questions, and managers were easy to talk to.
n/a
Second level support for customers (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC12 September 2017
nothing to say about this company other then a typical call centre with high turn over rate. I would say do not work here, but they are out of business already.
Seasonal work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS25 August 2017
It was ok. It was seasonal for Christmas. Lots of work to do with little pay. No benefits. Management hired family members so other employees would get the bad schedules.
Pros
Customers
Friendly environment
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 August 2017
Working for Stream was one of my best experiences as I grew through work and life.
I had several advancements and opportunities to learn and succeed.
I genuinely miss it.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay could have been better
Good company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 July 2017
I enjoyed my time at Stream Global I worked as an inbound CSR and enjoyed helping customers. The management team was positive and made work fun. Unfortunately the pay was very good and I had to move on to make more money.
Pros
Atmosphere management
Cons
Pay
tech support
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON10 July 2017
I was hired to do tech support for Road Runner internet. I did that contract for a couple years till it closed up and went to a new center. They tried me on Hewlitt Packard. In that contract I did tech support and sales. I did not succeed in that position as it was rather high stress, But it taught me alot about supporting printers.
Pros
great lunch service
Cons
stressful
call center job
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 June 2017
this is just another call center job. can be good pay if you sell to customers during support calls. this job was okay but little room for growth. would return to position if ever looking for "in-between careers job"
Customer Service Representative.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC8 June 2017
Depending on the contract, Convergys can be an incredible job oppurtunity. This job requires patience and the ability to diffuse customer frustration.
ok place
Corporate Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON15 May 2017
Stream was a decent place to work. I Met a lot of good people there and enjoyed working with friends. night shift sucks but day shift is busy and some of the expectations are unrealistic if you want quality customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.