This will be a team approach to completing the duties required for Administration.
Hours can range from 8-7 Monday thru Thursday, 8-6 Friday and 9-5 Saturday.
You can be a receptionist, abc agent, administrative clerk, jane of all trades – whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Provide information for ABC rental units, including taking the booking, processing credit card, creating and printing the contract.
- ABC contracts provided for customer signature including going over contract for proper signatures, as well as site inspection of vehicle prior to leaving the lot.
- ABC vehicles checked for damages, mileage and gas, then completing the contract, processing payment as well as completing mileage information in folder, key to service for cleaning and then putting on work sheet.
- Process payments for work orders, over the counter and ABC rentals either cash, credit card or approved cheque.
- Sorting and filing work orders, over the counter and ABC rentals after they have been posted and finalled.
- Sorting and filing of invoices that have been posted and have both Rozy and Iqbal’s signature.
- File customer copy of SASS and ABC work orders including photocopying any used car packs.
- Set up cards/ files for new customers who have had a second visit with Subaru brand.
- Stocking in new vehicles in auto complete as well as preparing UCDA Jacket, key tags, service sheet with RSR number as well as copy for etching.
- Faxing as required
- Callbacks on service to ensure that customer had a pleasant experience and that the car is working correctly.
- Surveys and reminders confirmed and LOF letters printed for signature or email.
- Maintain customer information on file and card when it changes as well as auto complete.
- Maintain cash float at $100.00
- ABC key checks
- Duties may change as policies change
- Duties will be expanded with time.
- Make coffee and restock beverage area
- Water plants
- Check office supplies
- Prepare mailing and call for courier pick up
- Opening duties
- Tidy up customer reception area
- Bank drop off and pick up
- Customer Shuttle
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard