Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Oak Park, MIApril 21, 2015
The supervisors are easily accessible and very supportive! S3 have great company parties especially holiday and year-end functions! Great, great work experience!
No contact between acct manager and contractor
Technical contractor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2015
Pros: Payroll dept was always responsive
Cons: Absent acct manager, low pay and no contact
I met the account manager once in a 6 month assignment. The assignment ended early through no fault of my own and he never contacted me in any way to let me know the end date. I will never work with this agency again and will discourage others from working with them.
Friendly work place
Detroit Cristo Rey Intern (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Events, Co-workers
S3 is a very friendly environment. I enjoyed working closely with various co-workers. The workplace is similar to a family there. My work there varied, depending on who needed me that day. I ranged from organization with files, to organizing bags for golf outings. I learned most of my skills of organization, and dealing with various types of employees from S3. I attended events to promote the company as well. The most enjoyable part of this was being there in the company, they were such a joy to be around. The hardest part of the job would have to be the movement, I would run around most of the day from different floors.
Productive and fun workplace
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Ogden, UtahApril 9, 2015
A typical work day I was sent out to a company to help out with different things.
I learned many different thing from how certain machines worked to packing and shipping.
Management helped by giving directions to different places, calling to just check in with you every now and again.
The co-workers were not afraid to get to know each even if it was just for a day.
Productive but relaxed atmosphere
Vendor Analyst (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 24, 2015
Assigned to Quicken Loans
Production based
Relaxed atmosphere
Leaders have open door policy
Work at least 10 hours per day
very good
Temporary Positions (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTMarch 20, 2015
Pros: working with diferent companies and finding out which worked and didn't
with this company even though it was a temp agency it was there for me when I needed them the most .
I would call in a get some of the dirtiest jobs but with out question I would go get it done just so I had money too pay the bills at the end of the week , some of the jobs were longer than others and paid $ 8.00 to 17.00 an hr. better but over all I was very impressed with the help and courteous
Underdeveloped regional market
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 10, 2015
Detroit based Staffing Firm. Also Known as S3. This company has had a difficult time managing other markets, and account relationships.
not to bad to work for
General Laborer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 24, 2015
really dont remember been a long time since but im sure it was not to bad or i would not have kept working there for all the time that i did
Just starting
PRODUCTION TECH (Current Employee), Tooele UtFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: They get you placed quick.
Cons: Don't get my pay stubs emailed or able to access them online
So far a good staffing company to go through.I work hard everyday at work. I've learned some production skills. Management seems okay so far. I haven't ran into anything too hard. I enjoy where I have been placed.
It a good place to work to get work qwickly.
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Provo, UTFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free cookies and tow days off weekly
Cons: having to work weekend and a lot of drama big company.
I loved working with people being productive i worked night shift that would be my least that i liked. they were good at always haveing work in the sanitation area. Not so much in packing area. i would say my one thing that i enjoyed about work is being around the people got along with many of them also the management there was great.
unknow
Full Time Grounds Maintainer (Former Employee), west jordan, utahFebruary 19, 2015
unkown I only work thro this place for another job I didn't really work for the company but the company looked good the workers that I meet there were nice.
Temp
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTFebruary 10, 2015
Temp work dont know when going to get fired pay is very bad might as work at a fast food place annoying on how you need to go give them you hours
nice place to work
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILFebruary 5, 2015
if you're a recruiter it's a good place to work, good clients, typical set up where you need to make your numbers or they let you go, but our office was very laid back, good group of people when I was there, knew how to have fun. Good work/life balance.
small group of very talented people
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: the account manager and support people are great people
Cons: only thing i can think of is needing another major busy clinet in the area
The Richmond Branch office is one of 31 in the S3 Family. 90% of the work for the Richmond office is focused on Capital One, with the other 10 % going to Anthem and Wells Fargo in a variety of locations between, Richmond, McLean, VA Beach, Wilmington, DE, NY, Chicago and Charlotte. S3 is a tier one vendor on the PM, IT and Data Center contracts and that keeps this office really pumping. Typically we work on Project Managers, BSA, PC, Instructional Designers/technical writers, Data and Information analyst and Java/.net / Web developers
Strategic Staffing is a staffing agency with placements mostly in USAA.
USAA Contractor (Former Employee), 4800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78288January 21, 2015
I found USAA to be an excellent working environment in most departments. I prefer not to be called for employment in a Call Center environment.
Relaxing environment with a
Senior Application Processor (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 16, 2015
The primary function of the Senior Application Processor is to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all incoming applications for LSP utility assistance. Responsibilities include: Gather information and take each file from intake to validation. Input proper application information into the system for processing. Responsible for ensuring that all documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy. Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested. Meet crucial deadlines requested. Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management.
Customer Service, Supervisor assistant
Manager's Assistant / Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: days, shift
Cons: dust, co-workers weren't the best
performed customer service Was also a supervisor assistant for a warehouse supervisor. I would also take care of payroll and lots of paperwork. Would also update deliveries and make proper schedules time for the locations.
great temp agency
temp worker (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 15, 2014
Pros: just 2 guys on a shift
Cons: a short term job
they found me a great job in a heat treat plant but after a few months they didn't need me anymore the management was really nice there. worked from 4 o'clock in the afternoon till 3 AM , so it was 12 hour days 4 days a week and a 3 day weekend. i learnt a lot about metals and carbon

it was me and this other guy that worked the shift he was the lead man and we got along great. The managers left around 5 pm and gave us the details of the day and what we needed to do
Helped a lot.
Receptionist, Warehouse, Vehicle Damage Inspection (Former Employee), West Valley ,UtahNovember 15, 2014
Pros: they would find jobs that met my experience
Cons: they wouldn't always get back to you about the jobs.
I worked as a temp to hire. Most of the jobs I was assigned to , were temporary. They helped find variety of jobs. And to expand my experience.
Uplifting environment.
Desktop Support Tech (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2014
Schedule upgrades with end user's schedule. Upgrading hardware for necessary software migration. Working in a team environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan and was founded in 1990 by our President and CEO Cynthia – Read more

Strategic Staffing Solutions Photos

The Detroit Branch celebrating 24 years in business!