Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Staffing
Talent Acquisition/ HR Administration (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 19, 2016
Pros: flexible
Cons: extended work hours
Strategic Staffing Solutions is a great work environment that has a lot of flexibility and opportunity. Helping others change their station in life is one of the best parts of working this position.
They did me good
Food Production Worker (Current Employee), West Jordan, UTMarch 30, 2016
Pros: got work
Cons: adjust hourly rate wage
. They most of the time have jobs . Wish they paid a little more. The management is great.The co workers seemed fair overall. It seems that a lot of other staffing places pay more. There very nice and professional. The job I got I didnt like it very much . I do recommend them to anyone that needs a chance
Great leaders make S3 a company to work for.
Service Desk Operations Lead (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2016
Pros: Great Team
Cons: It's Work....not a vacation. LOL
Leadership all the way up to executives very supportive. I learned so much on this job and was afforded so many awesome opportunities! The people I worked with were the best part of the job. The company sponsored several very generous team building events and lunches. Great company to work for. I'd recommend them.
Awesome Temporary Company
FINANCIAL SPECIALIST II (Current Employee), Henrico County, VAMarch 28, 2016
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: No Knowledge of a guaranteed job.
I love working for Strategic Staffing itself. The pay is AWESOME in Richmond, VA. The job placement is not guaranteed. The people that you work with are AWESOME!!!
something new every day
Scanner Operator (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTMarch 10, 2016
Cons: getting to know new people every day.
this job was fun coming to work there was something new and got to learn something new. working with new people every day and hear about thier life. the co workers were so fun to be with.
Nothing special
IT Test Specialist (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 26, 2016
Pros: Company get together
Cons: No presence at work place
It is a good company, they just do not make their presence know at the work place? I did enjoy the work I was in as if afforded me the opportunity to learn any side of the IT world.
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2016
I did one job for them so far and it went well, It was a seasonal position,.I enjoyed taking orders and tracking packages.
n/a
Painting Labor (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTJanuary 5, 2016
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces.
Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
The customers always made my day.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 16, 2015
In this position, I was able to meet fun and interesting people. The store manager was tough but fair, she wanted our store to be the best in the district and we were. The atmosphere was good and the ladies I worked with were great. This was one job that sharpened my ability to lead others effectively.
Good company, be mindful of contract details
Facility Hardware Planner (Current Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 3, 2015
good company to work for, pay is fair, worked as a consultant for Capital One and like with any job, it's not the job, but the people you work with, and on that account, they were very congenial and warm.
enjoyed employee gratitude culture
Project Manager / Consultant (Former Employee), Detroit. MISeptember 30, 2015
Pros: frequent displays of employee appreciation
Cons: mediocre communication
Strategic Staffing Solutions has a culture that emphasizes gratitude for the consultants/empoyees they hire. Additionally, there are quarterly employee team-building events.
always have work available
Admin Assistant/Accounts Payable/Office Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 28, 2015
Pros: paid upon your knowledge
Cons: not many perminant positions
paid to your experience, professional work environments, having to only work temp positions, I know I am confident in what job they send me to
Great place to work. A good honest company
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSSeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Good pay great service.
Cons: none
Stategic staffing is a good place to work. The people are great and they work with you well. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2015
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: None
Nice working with this team and they are great to work with. They do their best to find you work assignments quickly. They also help you stay within the area you would like to work in,
Opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Co Springs , ColoradoSeptember 8, 2015
Pros: Encouragement of the guest that stayed at the shelter.
The opportunity that was given was working at a Shelter in Co Springs, Colorado. This was the best job in that it provide me a opportunity to operate within my beliefs and was hard at time due to the physical labor being demanding however the guest there made up for the hard work put in..
Contractor for major Utility in Michigan
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kentwood, MIAugust 25, 2015
Pros: hardly work weekends
Cons: low pay for near perfect job peformance
Call center environment so the usual rude customer, escalated calls, rewards for quality control. Some of the management staff were excellent, some were only there for a paycheck and it showed. It was very difficult having to work alongside the actual hired-in employees who were the union workers as we were held to higher standards and provided above par work for about 1/3 of the pay. It was a very hostile and us versus them atmosphere at times.
Great Team, Great Rewards
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 3, 2015
Account managers were very supportive and hosted monthly lunches for networking. Management team was very close and enjoyable to work with.
A great company
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 30, 2015
Pros: 1 year appointments
Cons: not permanent
While working or Strategic Staffing solutions I tempt at Naval Research Laboratory for one year as a legal assistant. I enjoyed the new experience, the people I worked with and the company took very good care of me. To this day I am still working at NRL, not for Strategic but they are how I got started at this facility.
Open 24 hours work place with more then 100 employees
Packager (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Free cookies
Cons: Strict work place
Strategic staffing provides 3 schedules, mornings, evenings, and graveyard. Has more then 100 employees. It is a cookie factory for cookies sold in stores all around the U.S. It is a very strict work place and u must be watched for a few days to see if u will be hired. must pass drug test, food handlers card, and wear hats that covers ur head no hair is allowed to be seen. Gloves must be worn and guys must shave off any facial hair. Must work at a fast pace and as a team.
Lots of opportunities to experience new jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Orem, UTJuly 26, 2015
I was able to work many different jobs for this temp agency. I worked on production lines, serving as a caterer, data entry, and manual labor.
Headquarters