Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

First job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burns, ORJuly 14, 2016
Office experience for a high school student. The owner cared more about the break that was received for offering temp work to high school students for class credit than offering a job. I did not receive any skill education from the owner but I did from the other older office assistant. The owner made you feel bad about your job in hopes that once you graduated you would quit instead of her letting you go. Bad environment.
Pros
Good experience in office work
Cons
toxic environment that felt political
OK Overall
Data Analyst / Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2016
Was a decent experience overall. I wish they would be more proactive about future employment opportunities. I would work for them again. I would have to contact them several times in order to have that happen
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
legnth of assignments
Fast past, fun environment.
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2016
It's fun working with Strategic Staffing, I just wish they had more hours and more days to work for them. My co-workers are always a team member, the hardest part was to get more days. I love working with the team members, they always ask if I want to work at different places. The days are always fun.
Temporary Agency
Temporary (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2016
Temporary agency that provides weekly opportunities for work, paid weekly, opportunities for permanent work assignments, Can work as much or as little as desired.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
no benefits
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 15, 2016
I learned how to shrink wrap pallets. Became more familiar with the warehouse environment. My coworker were very friendly made me feel comfortable. Also was my very first job.
A Good place to work. Long days
Sr Program/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2016
A good place to work. Long days and very competitive. Why do you require so much information about this company. It's an okay place to work no better or worst than many of the others.
Staffing
Talent Acquisition/ HR Administration (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 19, 2016
Strategic Staffing Solutions is a great work environment that has a lot of flexibility and opportunity. Helping others change their station in life is one of the best parts of working this position.
Pros
flexible
Cons
extended work hours
They did me good
Food Production Worker (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMarch 30, 2016
. They most of the time have jobs . Wish they paid a little more. The management is great.The co workers seemed fair overall. It seems that a lot of other staffing places pay more. There very nice and professional. The job I got I didnt like it very much . I do recommend them to anyone that needs a chance
Pros
got work
Cons
adjust hourly rate wage
Great leaders make S3 a company to work for.
Service Desk Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2016
Leadership all the way up to executives very supportive. I learned so much on this job and was afforded so many awesome opportunities! The people I worked with were the best part of the job. The company sponsored several very generous team building events and lunches. Great company to work for. I'd recommend them.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
It's Work....not a vacation. LOL
Awesome Temporary Company
FINANCIAL SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Henrico County, VAMarch 28, 2016
I love working for Strategic Staffing itself. The pay is AWESOME in Richmond, VA. The job placement is not guaranteed. The people that you work with are AWESOME!!!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No Knowledge of a guaranteed job.
something new every day
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMarch 10, 2016
this job was fun coming to work there was something new and got to learn something new. working with new people every day and hear about thier life. the co workers were so fun to be with.
Cons
getting to know new people every day.
Nothing special
IT Test Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 26, 2016
It is a good company, they just do not make their presence know at the work place? I did enjoy the work I was in as if afforded me the opportunity to learn any side of the IT world.
Pros
Company get together
Cons
No presence at work place
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2016
I did one job for them so far and it went well, It was a seasonal position,.I enjoyed taking orders and tracking packages.
Painting Labor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake, UTJanuary 5, 2016
Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces.
Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
The customers always made my day.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 16, 2015
In this position, I was able to meet fun and interesting people. The store manager was tough but fair, she wanted our store to be the best in the district and we were. The atmosphere was good and the ladies I worked with were great. This was one job that sharpened my ability to lead others effectively.
Good company, be mindful of contract details
Facility Hardware Planner (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 3, 2015
good company to work for, pay is fair, worked as a consultant for Capital One and like with any job, it's not the job, but the people you work with, and on that account, they were very congenial and warm.
enjoyed employee gratitude culture
Project Manager / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Detroit. MISeptember 30, 2015
Strategic Staffing Solutions has a culture that emphasizes gratitude for the consultants/empoyees they hire. Additionally, there are quarterly employee team-building events.
Pros
frequent displays of employee appreciation
Cons
mediocre communication
always have work available
Admin Assistant/Accounts Payable/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 28, 2015
paid to your experience, professional work environments, having to only work temp positions, I know I am confident in what job they send me to
Pros
paid upon your knowledge
Cons
not many perminant positions
Great place to work. A good honest company
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSSeptember 24, 2015
Stategic staffing is a good place to work. The people are great and they work with you well. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Good pay great service.
Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2015
Nice working with this team and they are great to work with. They do their best to find you work assignments quickly. They also help you stay within the area you would like to work in,
Pros
Friendly staff