Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Team, Great Rewards
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 3, 2015
Account managers were very supportive and hosted monthly lunches for networking. Management team was very close and enjoyable to work with.
A great company
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 30, 2015
Pros: 1 year appointments
Cons: not permanent
While working or Strategic Staffing solutions I tempt at Naval Research Laboratory for one year as a legal assistant. I enjoyed the new experience, the people I worked with and the company took very good care of me. To this day I am still working at NRL, not for Strategic but they are how I got started at this facility.
Open 24 hours work place with more then 100 employees
Packager (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Free cookies
Cons: Strict work place
Strategic staffing provides 3 schedules, mornings, evenings, and graveyard. Has more then 100 employees. It is a cookie factory for cookies sold in stores all around the U.S. It is a very strict work place and u must be watched for a few days to see if u will be hired. must pass drug test, food handlers card, and wear hats that covers ur head no hair is allowed to be seen. Gloves must be worn and guys must shave off any facial hair. Must work at a fast pace and as a team.
Lots of opportunities to experience new jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Orem, UTJuly 26, 2015
I was able to work many different jobs for this temp agency. I worked on production lines, serving as a caterer, data entry, and manual labor.
I loved working there, co-workers were great, most enjoyable was meeting and helping people.
RECRUITER (Former Employee), salt lake cityJune 29, 2015
The job itself was amazing, lots of responsibility and satisfaction working there. Teamwork was constantly tested on an average day. Time management with the company was great.
Priority Health
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 13, 2015
The best place to work for, The company is a company that has been around for years and has molded its entry level employees to Professionals and taught them to become better individuals.
Productive establishment
Secretary - (Contractual Job) (Former Employee), Oak Park, MIMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great for temp assisnments
Cons: Not enough job assignments
Great to work for if your looking for temporary assignments
Great Employee Perks
Nice Recruiters
Known in the city
n/a
Good place to get started.
General Maintence (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 24, 2015
Pros: Water, Paycheck, Open Fields
Cons: Transportation
I clean up after the horses and clean the dirt in the fields. I learned to bring a water. The management was fun and they do not hostel much.
Great company!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Oak Park, MIApril 21, 2015
The supervisors are easily accessible and very supportive! S3 have great company parties especially holiday and year-end functions! Great, great work experience!
No contact between acct manager and contractor
Technical contractor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2015
Pros: Payroll dept was always responsive
Cons: Absent acct manager, low pay and no contact
I met the account manager once in a 6 month assignment. The assignment ended early through no fault of my own and he never contacted me in any way to let me know the end date. I will never work with this agency again and will discourage others from working with them.
Friendly work place
Detroit Cristo Rey Intern (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Events, Co-workers
S3 is a very friendly environment. I enjoyed working closely with various co-workers. The workplace is similar to a family there. My work there varied, depending on who needed me that day. I ranged from organization with files, to organizing bags for golf outings. I learned most of my skills of organization, and dealing with various types of employees from S3. I attended events to promote the company as well. The most enjoyable part of this was being there in the company, they were such a joy to be around. The hardest part of the job would have to be the movement, I would run around most of the day from different floors.
Productive and fun workplace
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Ogden, UtahApril 9, 2015
A typical work day I was sent out to a company to help out with different things.
I learned many different thing from how certain machines worked to packing and shipping.
Management helped by giving directions to different places, calling to just check in with you every now and again.
The co-workers were not afraid to get to know each even if it was just for a day.
Productive but relaxed atmosphere
Vendor Analyst (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 24, 2015
Assigned to Quicken Loans
Production based
Relaxed atmosphere
Leaders have open door policy
Work at least 10 hours per day
very good
Temporary Positions (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTMarch 20, 2015
Pros: working with diferent companies and finding out which worked and didn't
with this company even though it was a temp agency it was there for me when I needed them the most .
I would call in a get some of the dirtiest jobs but with out question I would go get it done just so I had money too pay the bills at the end of the week , some of the jobs were longer than others and paid $ 8.00 to 17.00 an hr. better but over all I was very impressed with the help and courteous
Underdeveloped regional market
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 10, 2015
Detroit based Staffing Firm. Also Known as S3. This company has had a difficult time managing other markets, and account relationships.
not to bad to work for
General Laborer (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 24, 2015
really dont remember been a long time since but im sure it was not to bad or i would not have kept working there for all the time that i did
Just starting
PRODUCTION TECH (Current Employee), Tooele UtFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: They get you placed quick.
Cons: Don't get my pay stubs emailed or able to access them online
So far a good staffing company to go through.I work hard everyday at work. I've learned some production skills. Management seems okay so far. I haven't ran into anything too hard. I enjoy where I have been placed.
It a good place to work to get work qwickly.
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Provo, UTFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free cookies and tow days off weekly
Cons: having to work weekend and a lot of drama big company.
I loved working with people being productive i worked night shift that would be my least that i liked. they were good at always haveing work in the sanitation area. Not so much in packing area. i would say my one thing that i enjoyed about work is being around the people got along with many of them also the management there was great.
unknow
Full Time Grounds Maintainer (Former Employee), west jordan, utahFebruary 19, 2015
unkown I only work thro this place for another job I didn't really work for the company but the company looked good the workers that I meet there were nice.
Temp
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTFebruary 10, 2015
Temp work dont know when going to get fired pay is very bad might as work at a fast food place annoying on how you need to go give them you hours
Headquarters