Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great leaders make S3 a company to work for.
Service Desk Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2016
Leadership all the way up to executives very supportive. I learned so much on this job and was afforded so many awesome opportunities! The people I worked with were the best part of the job. The company sponsored several very generous team building events and lunches. Great company to work for. I'd recommend them.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
It's Work....not a vacation. LOL
They did me good
Food Production Worker (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMarch 30, 2016
. They most of the time have jobs . Wish they paid a little more. The management is great.The co workers seemed fair overall. It seems that a lot of other staffing places pay more. There very nice and professional. The job I got I didnt like it very much . I do recommend them to anyone that needs a chance
Pros
got work
Cons
adjust hourly rate wage
Fast past, fun environment.
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2016
It's fun working with Strategic Staffing, I just wish they had more hours and more days to work for them. My co-workers are always a team member, the hardest part was to get more days. I love working with the team members, they always ask if I want to work at different places. The days are always fun.
Contractor for major Utility in Michigan
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIAugust 25, 2015
Call center environment so the usual rude customer, escalated calls, rewards for quality control. Some of the management staff were excellent, some were only there for a paycheck and it showed. It was very difficult having to work alongside the actual hired-in employees who were the union workers as we were held to higher standards and provided above par work for about 1/3 of the pay. It was a very hostile and us versus them atmosphere at times.
Pros
hardly work weekends
Cons
low pay for near perfect job peformance
Staffing
Talent Acquisition/ HR Administration (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 19, 2016
Strategic Staffing Solutions is a great work environment that has a lot of flexibility and opportunity. Helping others change their station in life is one of the best parts of working this position.
Pros
flexible
Cons
extended work hours
something new every day
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMarch 10, 2016
this job was fun coming to work there was something new and got to learn something new. working with new people every day and hear about thier life. the co workers were so fun to be with.
Cons
getting to know new people every day.
Awesome Temporary Company
FINANCIAL SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Henrico County, VAMarch 28, 2016
I love working for Strategic Staffing itself. The pay is AWESOME in Richmond, VA. The job placement is not guaranteed. The people that you work with are AWESOME!!!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No Knowledge of a guaranteed job.
Temporary Agency
Temporary (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2016
Temporary agency that provides weekly opportunities for work, paid weekly, opportunities for permanent work assignments, Can work as much or as little as desired.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
no benefits
A Good place to work. Long days
Sr Program/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2016
A good place to work. Long days and very competitive. Why do you require so much information about this company. It's an okay place to work no better or worst than many of the others.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 15, 2016
I learned how to shrink wrap pallets. Became more familiar with the warehouse environment. My coworker were very friendly made me feel comfortable. Also was my very first job.
Nothing special
IT Test Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 26, 2016
It is a good company, they just do not make their presence know at the work place? I did enjoy the work I was in as if afforded me the opportunity to learn any side of the IT world.
Pros
Company get together
Cons
No presence at work place
enjoyed employee gratitude culture
Project Manager / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Detroit. MISeptember 30, 2015
Strategic Staffing Solutions has a culture that emphasizes gratitude for the consultants/empoyees they hire. Additionally, there are quarterly employee team-building events.
Pros
frequent displays of employee appreciation
Cons
mediocre communication
Painting Labor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake, UTJanuary 5, 2016
Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces.
Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2016
I did one job for them so far and it went well, It was a seasonal position,.I enjoyed taking orders and tracking packages.
The customers always made my day.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 16, 2015
In this position, I was able to meet fun and interesting people. The store manager was tough but fair, she wanted our store to be the best in the district and we were. The atmosphere was good and the ladies I worked with were great. This was one job that sharpened my ability to lead others effectively.
Great Team, Great Rewards
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 3, 2015
Account managers were very supportive and hosted monthly lunches for networking. Management team was very close and enjoyable to work with.
Best Managed temp/staffing agency I've found!!!!!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 24, 2013
The work is easy, but you are on your feet for long periods of time, so your feet/back probably will hurt!! Pay is based on where they send you!! My experience has been positive,I was interviewed by the Regional Manager and he is Great!!! I have about 15 yrs management experience myself which probably helped with getting on a 1-2 week waiting list for a good site. My daughter works with me currently and is also on the same waiting list I'm on... The site we are working at for the next 1-2 weeks doesn't pay as much, but the people are very friendly, and have told us both they like our work! It is what you make it!!!! Work hard and show up...they will find you a good site!!!
Pros
weekly pay, friendly management!!
Cons
back and feet hurt from long hours :(
always have work available
Admin Assistant/Accounts Payable/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 28, 2015
paid to your experience, professional work environments, having to only work temp positions, I know I am confident in what job they send me to
Pros
paid upon your knowledge
Cons
not many perminant positions
Just starting
PRODUCTION TECH (Current Employee) –  Tooele UtFebruary 23, 2015
So far a good staffing company to go through.I work hard everyday at work. I've learned some production skills. Management seems okay so far. I haven't ran into anything too hard. I enjoy where I have been placed.
Pros
They get you placed quick.
Cons
Don't get my pay stubs emailed or able to access them online
I loved working there, co-workers were great, most enjoyable was meeting and helping people.
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  salt lake cityJune 29, 2015
The job itself was amazing, lots of responsibility and satisfaction working there. Teamwork was constantly tested on an average day. Time management with the company was great.