Our client, a provider of credit facilities within the Canadian property and casualty insurance marketplace, is seeking a sales representative to expand their existing revenue base in Quebec. This role requires a fully bilingual candidate possessing a solid knowledge of the general insurance brokerage market.
- Exceed established sales targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients as well as develop new opportunities within assigned territory, at all times representing our client in a professional manner.
- Educate assigned brokers on our client’s credit policies and processes while working closely with the underwriting team to increase the quality of business, approval and funding ratios.
- Strategically evaluate territory opportunities (existing and new business), identifying missed opportunities to maximize volume and increase process efficiencies.
- Share best practices and product/process improvement ideas with peers and other segments of the business.
- Be a strong advocate for assigned clients, ensuring that opportunities and issues are brought forward to management.
- Ensure expenses are kept up to date, within budget, and that value maximization is attained for all expenditures.
- Prepare reports, business plans, and business cases as required.
- Monitor the activities and initiatives of competitors, making recommendations to management to ensure our client’s competitive advantage is maintained.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Must be fully bilingual (English/French)
- University degree or college diploma
- Must have solid knowledge of the insurance brokerage market
- Desire for continuous learning and accreditation
- Positive and out-going personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong self-management, with the ability to work with limited direction
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proven relationship development and sales skills
- Past track-record of exceeding targets
- Work from home-based office.
- This role involves extensive day travel within the assigned territory.
- Occasional over-night travel may be required.
- Work will involve evenings and weekends, as required.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Strategic Resource Consultants provides consulting services to the property and casualty insurance industry. These services include...