As a Broker Consultant, you will recruit and develop relationships with brokers, drive sales in the Greater Toronto Area and build awareness of our client’s niche Insurance products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of new business. Retention and expansion of existing business for the Canadian Office. The focus is on our client’s stand-alone products and group offerings.
- Achievement of sales targets in defined territory
- Appointing new brokers, managing relationships, training of brokers on our client’s product offerings, including running seminars
- Maintain external relationships with Brokers, Principals, Producers, Broker associations
- Maintain internal relationships with Regional Sales Manager, Sales Support, Marketing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Track record of strong sales performance
- At least 7 years of property and casualty insurance industry experience
- CIP or CAIB preferred
- Technologically proficient & internet savvy
- University/college degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and function well under pressure.
- While normal working hours are 35 hours per week, the nature of the position would require occasional evening or weekend attendance at functions and conferences.
- Valid Driver’s License
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and variable compensation based on achievement of sales targets.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Strategic Resource Consultants provides consulting services to the property and casualty insurance industry. These services include...