Our client, a provider of information to the Canadian property and casualty insurance industry, is seeking a Vice President, National Sales.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, play a key role in long term strategic planning for growth and performance. You will also provide leadership and expert knowledge in sales strategy to your sales team to achieve sales vision, while acting as one of the primary sales representatives of the national division.
- Develop the annual sales plans to meet corporate goals, execute and track day-to-day sales activities; follow through and close sales, ensure delivery of agreed service or product; provide sales forecasting and reporting, identify and develop multi-line sales channels; build and mentor a winning sales team.
- Manage the sales activity of your business division, including effectiveness of sales, as well as new and organic revenue and profit growth. Build and maintain key relationships with existing, new and potential customers.
- Champion and lead the creation of new sales opportunities and recommend solutions to enhance the overall effectiveness of your business division channels. Identify sales opportunities by size, market sector and corporate strategy and execute sales strategies for targeted business.
- A proven track record in IT sales and sales management is a must.
- Possesses patience and persistence with our customers while always acting with a sense of urgency.
- Provides accurate information and creative solutions for customers while taking ownership of decisions.
- Honour commitments and promises, maintain confidentiality and high standards of integrity.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding and ability to articulate the business value of our offerings to our target industries.
- Motivate and energize team through positive reinforcement and enthusiasm, especially when closing sales; collaborate with other teams to achieve corporate goals.
Relationships: Communicates clearly to the customer confirming expectations; identify and remove obstacles to success through open communication that is mutually beneficial to company and customer, with the full support of the team.
Strategy: Actively participates in the development of corporate strategy, while understanding the business, sees the big picture and implements plans to meet corporate strategy, both short and long term plans. Develops strategies to maintain customer satisfaction and continued best-in-class services for our customers.
Results: Closes deals and ensures delivery of our commitments; develops and execute elaborate action plans to ensure smooth and efficiently delivery. Breaks down complex issues into manageable components, identifying root cause, prioritize activities to sustain and advance growth and profitability. Establish action plans to address customer needs and concerns.
Operations: Lead the creation of the strategic plan for Division sales; translate and execute the strategic plan Lead internal management for all prospect and account proposals, including leading the RFP process, and required presentations.
Leadership: Champion change in a sales and customer satisfaction focused organization to inspire and challenge sales team and others to meet their full potential, while working with client companies to ensure succeed by building strong personal relationships
Financial Management: Responsible for creation and delivery of the annual national sales budget to meet the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
Sales and Client Interaction: Build and execute strategic account penetration plans. Maintain customer relationship management by establishing ongoing communication, customer satisfaction and face-to-face interaction.
Create strategy to service, maintain and increase volume of business currently being received from existing clients.
Proactively identify and sell new products and multi-line opportunities to existing and new clients.