One of our clients is in search of a Bilingual Team Leader for their National Claims Service Centre. This position is a permanent and full-time Claims job. You would report to the Regional Claims Manager. Please read all of the description below before sending your resume and cover letter.
BILINGUAL TEAM LEADER
NATIONAL CLAIMS SERVICE CENTRE
You will supervise a team of customer service representatives in our National Claims Service Centre. This is a fast paced insurance call centre environment serving as the first point of contact for our customers and brokers.
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
- Train and monitor the progress of all staff
- Work closely/effectively and in daily conjunction with the other Claims Team Leaders
- Communicate key corporate goals and monitor results
- Deliver effective performance management strategies
- Participate and / or lead vendor audits and ensure completion
- Ensure action plans are in place when circumstances dictate
- Provide functional leader with monthly progress reports and updates
- Completion of monthly call quality coaching evaluations
- 5+ years of people leadership experience with demonstrated mentoring and coaching abilities with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a call centre environment
- Demonstrated ability and past experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent cross-functional relationship skills used to develop, maintain and influence relationships with front-line employees.
- Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours. Weekends and holiday shifts will apply to this role.
- Working knowledge of the Claims Guidelines and Best Practices
- Proven knowledge of current related laws and regulations
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Understanding and knowledge of all civil litigation practices and familiar with Claims Management Services
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build solid relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills with a proven track record of responding to broker and insured client concerns and escalations
- Analytical with excellent organizational skills; with the ability to deliver unfavourable news
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English and French
- Skilled in Symposium and Totalview, Advanced computer skills ; MS Office, Excel and Power point an asset. Working knowledge of Claims Fusion Platform
- Time management, Coaching and mentoring skills; ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment and motivate and inspire employees. ability to think outside the box
- University degree or College diploma; completion of the CIP or in process