Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group is currently offering an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to an individual who desires a creative and dynamic work environment that offers potential for professional and personal growth. Strategic is seeking someone who is client focused and eager to be a part of a talented team...
Reporting to the General Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for….
- Greet visitors, answer questions and direct visitors to appropriate people or services
- Open, sort and distribute correspondence (including faxes and electronic mail) and respond to routine inquiries
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls
- Take messages and provide information
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and meeting rooms using paper and electronic calendars
- Accept and arrange messenger and courier deliveries
- Order and maintain office supplies including paper, envelopes, printing supplies, toner
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers, voice mail messaging systems, telephone systems, and computer scanning equipment
- Other clerical duties such as filing, word processing, research, compiling and recording data, maintaining files and inventories, operating office equipment, sorting mail, stuffing envelopes or proofreading.
- Develop or maintain a records management/filing system (including classifying and coding electronic and hardcopy files)
- Manage office administration projects as assigned
What you can bring to Strategic Group
- Demonstrated experience with similar accountabilities
- Administrative Diploma or related education will be considered an asset
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- Tact and the ability to stay calm and professional during times of stress
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A genuine interest in people and in helping others in a team environment
- The desire and ability to work with little supervision when dealing with routine matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated customer service focus
- Results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new developments
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group “perks”.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free employee lunches
- On-site gym facilities
- RRSP options
- Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer!
Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work. Are you ready to join us?
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations, where you found this position advertised, along with your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Geoffrey - Recruitment Coordinator, Human Resources.
400, 630 - 8th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6
Applications will not be accepted later than: Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Would you like to know more about Strategic Group? Please visit our website at strategicgroup.ca.
Strategic Group values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity in employment and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
You must be legally able to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted. No 3rd party agencies, please.