Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group, Calgary is offering a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Portfolio Analyst to join our Asset Management team. Reporting to the Director, Asset Management, the successful candidate will be expected to assist with real property purchase and sale recommendations by evaluating physical and financial conditions.
- Support due diligence process for property acquisitions and dispositions
- Create ad-hoc financial analysis
- Conduct market research, assemble and present findings
- Prepare property reports for management
- Complete property valuations
- Previous experience in retail, commercial, industrial and multi-family real estate
- Knowledge of Argus DCF
- Intermediate to advanced skill in Excel
- Understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
STRATEGIC GROUP CULTURE & BENEFITS
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group perks.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
- On-call incentives
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free employee lunches
- On-site gym facilities
- RRSP options
- Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer! Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability, salary expectations and where you found the position, along with your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Geoffrey - Recruitment Coordinator
400, 630 - 8 Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6
Application deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is found