Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group, Calgary is offering a full-time opportunity for an experienced and qualified Property Manager to join our Property Management team. Reporting to the Director, Property Management, the successful candidate will be expected to leading the management team in the completion of various tasks involved in the provision of professional property management services to tenants and clients within the portfolio. The Property Manager shall act, within the management team, as the chief executive officer for the property.
- Manage overall objectives of the properties
- Optimize property value by applying own and team knowledge on decisions involving capital expenditures
- Perform regular property inspections
- Prepare and report on annual operating budget of each property
- Collaborate and approve Expense Participation Reconciliations annually
- Provide supervision and mentorship to Property Administrators in their accountabilities, supporting Building Operators, growth and development
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience with similar accountabilities
- Post-secondary training or specialized certification in the business (RPA, CMP, CFM) an asset
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word and JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Prioritize and delegate, while providing leadership to the Property Management Team.
- Ability to grow and maintain positive relationship with tenants
- High detail orientation with the ability to organize and set priorities to manage multiple tasks and projects
STRATEGIC GROUP CULTURE & BENEFITS
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group perks.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
- On-call incentives
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free employee lunches
- On-site gym facilities
- RRSP options
- Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer! Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability, salary expectations and where you found the position, along with your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Geoffrey - Recruitment Coordinator
400, 630 - 8th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6
Application deadline: October 18, 2013