Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group is offering a full-time opportunity for an experienced and qualified Property Administrator to join our Property Management team. Reporting to the Director, Property Management, the successful candidate will be expected to assist the Property Manager, the Building Operators and others in the successful completion of the various tasks involved in the professional management of company owned Real Estate Portfolio.
- Oversee and manage the day to day changes to tenant contact information and receivables
- Identify and assist with resolution of any contraventions of tenant lease agreements
- Collection of current months rent and aged accounts receivable
- Loading of Lease Documentation into Corporate System
- Administration of Purchase Orders and Invoicing discrepancies
- Minimum 2 years as a Commercial Property Management Administrator
- Openness and willingness to communicate and respond to the needs of the company, its people, projects, and tenants in a positive, professional, and supporting manner
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles
STRATEGIC GROUP CULTURE & BENEFITS
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group perks.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
- On-call incentives
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free employee lunches
- On-site gym facilities
- RRSP options
- Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer! Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability, salary expectations and where you found the position, along with your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Geoffrey - Recruitment Coordinator
400, 630 - 8th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6