Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group, Calgary is currently offering an excellent opportunity for a Leasing Administrator to an individual who desires a creative and dynamic work environment that offers potential for professional and personal growth. Reporting to the VP of Leasing and working alongside a team of Leasing Assistants and supporting the Leasing Department, the Leasing Administrator is responsible for all of the support and administrative functions related to the full-cycle of commercial Leasing within Strategic. Strategic is seeking someone who is client focused and eager to be a part of a talented team...
Reporting to the Senior Director, Leasing the Leasing Administrator is responsible for….
- Prepare, retain/record, deliver and file all offers, renewals, condition waivers, lease proposal analysis and other documentation required for the full-cycle of a lease transaction
- Prepare correspondence for review, approval and execution by the Lease Negotiator and third parties and distribution to parties to the transaction as necessary
- Initiate, follow up and assure the timely preparation of all critical documentation pertaining to lease process, including waivers and official announcements
- Preparation with accuracy the monthly reporting, stacking plans, quarterly reporting of the portfolio
- Managing external relations with brokers to ensure receipt of critical documentation, and to ensure deadlines are met
- Coordinated, meetings, schedules, voicemail and all correspondence of the full-cycle of the transaction
- Timely reporting and tracking of tenant lease, inventory and invoice information
- Ensuring timely, accurate and professional presentation of all leasing data and reporting
- Other duties and special projects as direct by the VP of Leasing
- Fostering a culture of accountability.
- Creating, encouraging and maintaining positive and constructive relationships within the leasing department, within the organization and the outside world.
What you can bring to Strategic Group
- Leasing background with knowledge of commercial and retail lease terminology and process
- Prior experience with JD Edwards
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Superior detail with the ability to organize and set priorities to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated customer service focus
- Results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new developments
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group “perks”.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free employee lunches
- On-site gym facilities
- RRSP options
- Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer!
Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work. Are you ready to join us?
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations, where you found this position advertised, along with your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Geoffrey - Recruitment Coordinator, Human Resources.
400, 630 - 8th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.
Would you like to know more about Strategic Group? Please visit our website at strategicgroup.ca.
Strategic Group values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity in employment and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
You must be legally able to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted. No 3rd party agencies, please.