Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects. THE OPPORTUNITY
Strategic Construction Ltd., part of the Strategic Group, is offering a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced and qualified administrator to join our construction team. Reporting to the general manager of construction, the successful candidate will be expected to provide assistance and support in a dynamic work environment that offers potential for professional and personal growth. Strategic Group is seeking someone who is client focused and eager to be a part of a talented team.
- Providing support to the manager of construction and the construction team on a daily basis
- Preparation of correspondence, reports and job cost summaries
- Rectifying purchase orders and invoices with other Strategic Group departments and external business associates
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive information on file
- Maintaining files, both electronic and hard copy, as they relate to the construction department
- Fulfilling other administrative functions deemed necessary to the construction team
- Experience in a construction environment or construction administration setting an asset
- Previous administration experience, or a combination of relevant work experience and education in related discipline
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated customer service focus
- Experience with JD Edwards software an asset
STRATEGIC GROUP CULTURE & BENEFITS:
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a job you’re genuinely excited about. Strategic offers a competitive employment and compensation package including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free gym facilities
- RRSP options
- Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer!
Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability and salary expectations, along with your resume to:
Attn: Tiffany Matson - Recruitment Coordinator
Via the Indeed form or through the following link:
Would you like to know more about Strategic Group? Please visit our website at strategicgroup.ca.
You must be legally able to work in Canada. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No third party agencies, please.
Application deadline: July 18th, 2014