Call Centre Performance Manager
TORONTO Liberty Village
Located in Toronto, and reporting to the Director of Call Centre Operations with input from the National Director of Call Centres, the Performance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the ongoing performance of both campaigns and Call Centre Agents to ensure that high levels of performance standards are met. The Performance Manager duties shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring program and agent performance objectives are met or exceeded by the Toronto and Ottawa offices
- Hiring and onboarding of new Call Centre Agents
- Overseeing training and orientation of new Call Centre Agents, and start-up of new CCA’s (start-up forms, policy training, etc.)
- Coaching, training, motivating and developing Call Centre Agents, and Trainers in the Toronto and Ottawa Call Centres to ensure top performance
- Daily and weekly monitoring of all programs to ensure performance objectives are met or exceeded, including taking corrective action when standards are not being met
- Management of Call Centre Agent performance, including conducting regular performance evaluations, monitoring and evaluating calls; assisting in the establishment of performance criteria and measuring performance against standards
- Discipline of Call Centre Agents up to and including termination based on performance
- Making recommendations around the scheduling and assigning Call Centre Agents so that staffing is appropriate to ensure revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Attendance and coordination of all client briefings, including capturing key information for ongoing use
- Some liaison with clients.
- Participating in Call Centre Management meetings and other meetings
- Leading regular staff briefings
- Assisting in the development, centralization and implementation of training materials
- Working with Shift Leaders and Trainer to maintain a positive work environment
- Other duties reasonably related to the position as assigned
- Occasional travel required
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years call centre management experience ideally in a unionized workplace
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Call centre experience in tele-fundraising a definite asset
- Excellent and proven organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, (MS Office including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Strong and proven attention to detail
- French language skills an asset but not required
This is a full time position requiring some flexibility in hours, including occasional travel/off-site client meetings and some evening work.
STRATCOM is an award winning fundraising and communications firm with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa and the UK. We help non profits, advocacy groups, unions and political candidates become more effective in their work.
STRATCOM is committed to workforce diversity and actively recruit people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives reflecting the community in which we live and work. We provide an excellent employee benefit package and competitive salary as well as the opportunity for growth.
Deadline for applications is close of business February 24, 2014.
To apply submit a resume and cover letter by email
Attention: HR Manager
Please reference – PERFORMANCE MANAGER in the subject line
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE