Who We Are Looking For:
Are you an individual who is self motivated, independent and can demonstrate a high level of discretionary tact? Do you find satisfaction in being organized and love to juggle a million different tasks? Do you need to be busy, challenged and do you learn quickly? Are you flexible and can you excel in a fast paced evolving environment.
If you answered yes, then Strategic Brand Solutions has the job for you! We are looking for a Senior Sales and Administration Assistant to support our Canadian division.
Strategic Brand Solutions represent a prominent portfolio of apparel brands in Canada that include some of the most recognized names in the Action Sports industry: Metal Mulisha Clothing, FMF Racing, Rusty Surf Apparel and The Berrics.
This individual will serve as an assistant to the General Manager of our Canadian operations as well as supporting other team members in sales on a variety of daily responsibilities and special projects. This position is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated person with relevant experience in a professional environment.
- Report directly to the Canadian General Manager.
- Review open order file daily and work with the sales support team to facilitate timely shipping.
- Track all majors/EDI orders out the door to the client.
- Work directly with the buyers on house accounts (particularly closeout accounts) and maintain a professional working relationship.
- Serve as liaison between the reps, buyers and merch/production to administrate SMUs.
- Oversee cross boarder transfers and logistics support when required.
- Assist the outside sales force with new account set up, vendor compliance and any additional needs when required.
- Key all promo orders and assist with order entry during high volume periods.
- Oversee calendar (tradeshows, events, travel, print ads, samples, catalogs etc)
- Tradeshow preparation (registration, ordering imagery, shipping samples/catalogs etc).
- Assist with onsite or offsite events when required.
- Organize, track and provide all reports and visual aids for budgeting, sales analysis and product planning purposes.
- Responsible for managing salesman sample and catalog distribution process.
- Inventory management and providing ATS selling reports to reps on a consistent basis. Advise management when inventory is reaching critical aging when discounts should be considered to close out seasonal inventory.
- Support any requirements that cross over into Sales, Marketing and Logistics support when required.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to multi task juggling priorities.
- Is consistently a self starter that can work independently at the office or at home and is accountable without prompting on a daily basis.
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and strong follow-up skills required.
- Strong relationship building skills related to sales and staff a must.
- A thorough knowledge is required of Microsoft Word, Excel, Full Circle and/or experienced at using a Database P/O Management and Inventory system.
- Bilingual in English / French and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 to 5 years plus experience working in a similar capacity required.
- Experience within wholesale apparel sales an asset but not required
Indeed - 18 months ago
Strategic Brand Solutions represent a prominent portfolio of apparel brands in Canada that include some of the most recognized names in the...