Job Summary: Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control and quality assurance programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Interprets quality assurance philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Creates and implements inspections criteria and procedures.
- Interprets quality control philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Applies quality management and quality assurance tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products.
- Works with vendors to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use
- Creates and directs environmental test functions
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Plays active role on quality management teams within organization.
- Designs and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil and gas manufacturing and/or service and five years in supervision
- Trained in the ISO 9001 quality management systems and internal auditing. Training in API Q1/Q2 quality management systems as asset
Please only only if you meet our minimum Experience requirements. We thank all that apply, but will contact only those selected for an interview.
STRATA Energy Services Inc. is a fully integrated service provider with special focus on the underbalanced drilling technology offering...