Strata Energy Services Inc. immediately requires an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Candidates must be very detail orientated, dedicated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking an individual with 2-3 years experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas sector. Strata offers a competitive salary package and full benefits.
Duties include the following but not limited to;
· Full cycle accounts receivable – Canada, USA and International
· Processing employee expense reimbursements
· Managing the cellular phone plans
· Enter journal entries
· Other accounting related tasks as they arise
· Prepare customer invoices from field tickets (operations) or work orders (manufacturing)
· Ensure chargeback items are charged to respective customers
· Obtain appropriate approvals before entering into system
· Enter invoices into system
· Distribute invoices to customers
· Apply receipts to customer accounts as received
· Collections on customer accounts
· Provide weekly AR report
· Ensure funds are in PESO (Bancomer) account to pay vendors
· Process Mexico vendor payments as needed
· Support accounting department as needed
· 2 – 3 years of experience
· Post-secondary diploma in accounting is preferred
Strata Energy Services Inc. is a fully integrated service provider in the oilfield services industry, whose focus is primarily on Underbalanced Drilling techniques. Based in Blackfalds Alberta, Strata Energy is a global contractor of choice for oilfield services.
Qualified applicants should please send their resume stating their availability, via email or fax to 403-885-2217. Deadline for applications is May 3, 2013. We thank all who apply, but will contact only those selected for an interview.