Strait Regional School Board Employee Reviews

Janitor
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Richmond Education Center Academy2 November 2016
Cleaning of school after students have been dismissed for the day….Great co-workers , helpful and respectful…Job is not hard, but got to use your time wisely to get the required done completely and effectively….The enjoyable part of the job is when you come together to complete a job...
Pros
Proper equipment and supplies..
Cons
Not replacing on absent on first day
Working with High School age students is wonderful.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Richmond County2 May 2014
The day is quite busy, starting early and ending later, but very rewarding.
Coworkers are terrific, assisting whenever needed. You never feel along in your career.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the mounds of paperwork that is required.
The most enjoyable part of the career is the interaction and seeing success of our graduates.
Pros
The thank you's
rewarding work place
School Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Port Hawkesbury, NS31 July 2012
A typical day at work is picking up children at their homes & delivering them to school & then returning them back home safely. I injoy working with children & I really injoy helping special needs children of all ages. It is a very rewarding job that I very important in my life & also the lives of the children & their parents that I deal with every day. I am working with children with Cerebral Palsy, Autism, ADD & ADHD. I have sat in on training sessions for understanding & dealing with persons with all types of disabilities. I would like to continue to work with persons with disabliities & be able to assist them.
Pros
the end result to helping others.
Cons
stress, working in adverse weather, dealing with irate parents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strait Regional School Board. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3