StormTech Employee Reviews

Fast paced, multi-task, able to think on your own feet
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 November 2016
During the busy season, phone just won't stop ringing and your day will go by super fast, but in the slow season you can take long vacations and refuel/relax throughout the day.
I've learned how to work under stress, being able to work efficiently, proactively, able to multi-task and pay attention to small details. It's a great learning experience, if you can survive there through the busy winter, you can pretty much take the experience and work in any office job.
Co-workers are super friendly, chatty, caring. If you ever need help you can just shout out your question and someone beside you will always jump in to help and assist you through the challenge.
The hardest part is being able to think on your own feet, if you can't multi-task or do 10 different things at once or have the ability to prioritize things, don't try to go for this department or this job. If you are up for the challenge and is smart then this is definitely the place to go. Great benefits, average salary, can take long vacations in the low season (summer time), and fun co-workers to joke around and hang out after work!
Pros
Good benefits, caring co-workers, friendly clients, great discount on apparel
Cons
Salary might be low, will need to work OT and under stress
Could be better
sales (Current Employee) –  Burnaby19 June 2014
Overall a good place to work but highly possible you will hit the glass ceiling so do not expect anything.
Management is too involved with themselves to care enough for their employees' future careers or well-being. They should realize that the employees are the main assets of a company. Too much office politics and prejudices. Co-workers always seem to segregate.
The most enjoyable part of the job are enjoying the products, customer, and learning.
fun workplace. Got to meet people from all over the world.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  victoria b.c26 October 2013
Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting tourist from all over the world.

I had my own clientele

I learned excellent customer service skills

Our team at Stormtech was a great supportive team.