Storesupport Canada Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great part-time merchandising job
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 July 2017
Position offers great flexibility. If you love merchandising and working with great people, I recommend this job. Must drive to various retail locations to provide services.
Pros
Flexible schedule, not micromanaged
Cons
Commuting can be long
good place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON14 February 2017
good management team, flexible hours, lots of different kinds of merchandising work, build and maintain your own schedule every month
Pros
very versatile, lots of different contracts
Cons
not enough work sometimes
This com
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 December 2016
I currently work for Store Support and have been with them for about 2 years. Its just part time work, but it is easy to fit into my other work schedule because it is so flexible. Some weeks I have only a few hours and other weeks I have a few days. Never ever the same and I like that part. Always taking on new clients, new stores and new challenges.

I have a couple stores with a standing appointment and they know they will see me every Thursday morning, but other than that, I can do my work when I feel like it.

To enjoy this job you really need to be a self starter, able to work independently, and able to present yourself to the stores in a professional manner.

Store Support has always paid me on time, they pay mileage, and management seems to be very reasonable to deal with. I like working for them and recommend them without hesitation.
Pros
Flexible hours/management/variety
Cons
inconsistant work load/part time only
Flexibillity and parttime hours are great as a Mom
Part-time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 May 2016
Storesupport merchandising role is great for me with my little girl at home. I can decide when I want to complete my assigned work and still have lots of time with my daughter. This flexibility is great and I earn good money for what I do as well.
Pros
Flexibility in schedule - relationships - support
Cons
Not full time, have to travel to various locations