Storeroom Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent
Operations Manager/Implementation Team (Former Employee), Radnor, PADecember 7, 2015
City carrier, Customer Service/Post Master duties.
Deliver and monitored mail processing and delivery. Evaluated city carrier, clerks, mail processing clerks and mail hamdlers.
Storeroom Attendant
Attendant (Former Employee), East Alton, ILNovember 16, 2015
Pros: I was able to take up some excel classes and also get some purchasing experience.
Cons: The company was contracted and the job lasted 4 years
I worked inside of a tool room, also shipping and receiving, taking orders through fax and online. I did purchasing, and cycle counting to restock the warehouse daily.
Enjoyable place to work, perfect blend of autonomy and accountability
Site Operations Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CANovember 10, 2015
Pros: Culture, Company Size, Company Goals
Cons: Culture, Company Size, Company Goals
Worked for almost 10 years for this company, and enjoyed my job very much.

The Corporation empowered a perfect blend of autonomy and accountability with its managers, and provided the resources/tool to be successful and meet our goals.

My only criticism is I regret the company secretly would endorse or foster certain practices that were not in line with company values of integrity and honesty with their clients.
Bad Management with even worse work environment.
Buyer III (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 4, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: too many to mention
The most hostile work environment I ever experienced. Micromanagement by the client and their constant berating of the employees was no less than harassment. The immediate management was cuckold and lacked the fortitude to help their employees succeed on a daily basis. Upper management was absent and HR turned a blind eye for fear of losing the contract with the client. Money and the bottom line seems to be the sole inspiration for this corporation. The employees are clearly secondary. Even though our site made a huge profit for the company any promise of a bonus was negated by the shareholders into their own greedy pocket. All in all I am happy to be rid of such a daily burden. Every day I was there I dreaded arriving to work. It was a horrible experience.
Great employer
MRO-Buyer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Contract Employment
I enjoyed working for Storeroom Solutions it was a very good company. I just wanted something permanent as opposed to contract employment.
seasonal
inventory assistant (Current Employee), Shawnee Mission, KSMay 24, 2015
good work place. it was only seasonal. its a good company. i wasn't there for long but it was fun while it lasted. once again, it was only seasonal
Excellent management, easy work
Inventory Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 6, 2015
Pros: Company was easy to work with
Cons: Have to be willing to travel to stay on permanent
Was a temporary job, Was paid quickly and appropriately while employed. Great group to work with! Would have tried to stay on, but you must be able to travel, a lot. I like home too much.
Good job, advancement opportunities limited
Lead Attendant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 29, 2015
Management is rather absent, advancement opportunities are limited. Overall thought, it is a good company to work for and the wages are good.
Productive and fun place to work
Storeroom Attendant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great people, pleasant work environment
Cons: Long shift hours and sometimes the climate as far as the temperature was a problem
A typical day at work for me consisted of ordering, receiving, issuing, and inventorying of stock parts and materials.

I learned the value of teamwork. My job was dependent on everyone around doing what they were suppose to do, and we did it successfully.

Management was very helpful in assuring we had everything we needed to be successful with or missions.

My co-workers were very helpful, and we all were willing to bend over backwards for each other.

There were no truly hard parts about the job. The hours were long, but the work and the people seemed to make time fly.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping our customers. I've always prided myself in providing outstanding customer service, and the customers were always pleasant and patient.
Family Oriented
Site Manager II (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 24, 2015
When you work with Storeroom Solutions it's like working with an extended family. Everyone is friendly and hard working. Management tries it best to make sure their workers have good work/life balance.
Great company!
Lead Attendant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: room to grow and advance, family feel
Cons: salary could be better
I love working here. I have learned many skills and have been able to apply those i already had and become a productive member of the team. My efforts are also being recognized by my superiors which feels good. I lead a great team of guys as well.

The hardest part of the job is that my site tends to get a little slow at times. I enjoy a more fast paced environment.

The best part is when it gets busy and i can shine under pressure.
Everyone that works with this company is sincere, knowledgable, and great to work with.
Inventory Control Supervisor (Current Employee), Ottawa, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: breaks are chosen by the team. everyone listens to suggestions.
Cons: i honestly have no cons to write.
From the first conversation I had, with the Manager, these people have treated me with the utmost respect, and Ive befriended everyone Ive met. Id work for them permanently, but this is a contract job, and we are nearing the end. They hired me on, and let me go with how I wanted to work with it. Its like going to work for fun!
great company to work for
Attendant (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 18, 2015
This company allows me the freedom to complete my job duties without having to instruct me everyday. They allow me to use my past work experience and education to perform my job at the highest level possible.
GROWING PAINS
Site Manager III (Former Employee), Radnor, PAJanuary 5, 2015
When I first began working for this company it was a small organization. With growth the client contracts have become complicated and difficult to manage effectively. Seems to be more of a "shell game" played with customers.
Interesting work place
Site Manager McNeil Pharmaceuticles (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PADecember 31, 2014
Pros: interesting to see how otc products are created and packaged
Cons: contract labor segregation
The workplace was a great mix of maintenance personnel, warehouse support, office personnel & management. The job was fast paced, technical and enjoyable. There were many challenges to face and processes to improve. I had a lot of support on the more technical issues and processes.
Very Productive and some times fast paced.
Buyer (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 19, 2014
Pros: always a manager there to help when you need it.
Cons: a contract company
I take care of 24 sites for the Missouri and Illinois water company.
I purchase, research, and find the best price available.
I am busy from the time I start to the end of the day.
The hardest part of the job is leaving it at the office. I can work from home, so there are times I get an idea about something and I go on line and start working on it at home.
The most enjoyable part of the job is impressing the client when they needed something right away, they got it on time and we saved them money in the process.
Great employees, serious management concerns
Purchasing agent / Floor Attendant (Current Employee), East Alton, ILJuly 26, 2014
Many promises made, but none were fulfilled. The general work invironment is great, the employees are great people that are happy to assist anyone who needs help.
Laid back, friendly atmosphere.
Lead Attendant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 22, 2014
Friendly co-workers, laid back environment, excellent benefits.
Great Company, Great Environment, Exceptionally Knowledgeable about Procurement/Inventory Control
Procurement Manager (Former Employee), New Jersey/New YorkMarch 23, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, great benefits.
Cons: long hours
The Title says it all. I've worked for Storeroom Solutions since 2004 and have learned from the bottom up how the industry works which in itself is worth it's weight in gold.

Because the field is so demanding, the typical day at work is equally demanding. Whether you're issuing out parts, placing orders, negotiating prices...etc. Be prepared to bring your "A" game everyday!

As far as management - these guys are the best...at least in the New Jersey area. Always there to help, always lending advice, always willing to get their hands dirty. They'd never ask you to do anything they wouldn't be willing to do themselves. The only negative experience I've had was in New York where it seems this particular group was so entrenched in their way of doing things they resisted ANY notion of change. But that shouldn't be a reflection of the company.

All in all, I'm proud to say I was a part of this organization and I'm grateful for all I've learned along the way. I'd certainly recommend this company should the opportunity present itself.
Great Place to work
AP Manager (Current Employee), Montrose PA 18801February 3, 2014
Love working with Storeroom Solutions. Great environment to be in. Everyone is like family.