Storeroom Solutions, Inc.

Storeroom Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great employees, serious management concerns
Purchasing agent / Floor Attendant (Current Employee), East Alton, ILJuly 26, 2014
Many promises made, but none were fulfilled. The general work invironment is great, the employees are great people that are happy to assist anyone who needs help.
Laid back, friendly atmosphere.
Lead Attendant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 22, 2014
Friendly co-workers, laid back environment, excellent benefits.
Great Company, Great Environment, Exceptionally Knowledgeable about Procurement/Inventory Control
Procurement Manager (Former Employee), New Jersey/New YorkMarch 23, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, great benefits.
Cons: long hours
The Title says it all. I've worked for Storeroom Solutions since 2004 and have learned from the bottom up how the industry works which in itself is worth it's weight in gold.

Because the field is so demanding, the typical day at work is equally demanding. Whether you're issuing out parts, placing orders, negotiating prices...etc. Be prepared to bring – more... your "A" game everyday!

As far as management - these guys are the best...at least in the New Jersey area. Always there to help, always lending advice, always willing to get their hands dirty. They'd never ask you to do anything they wouldn't be willing to do themselves. The only negative experience I've had was in New York where it seems this particular group was so entrenched in their way of doing things they resisted ANY notion of change. But that shouldn't be a reflection of the company.

All in all, I'm proud to say I was a part of this organization and I'm grateful for all I've learned along the way. I'd certainly recommend this company should the opportunity present itself. – less
Great Place to work
AP Manager (Current Employee), Montrose PA 18801February 3, 2014
Love working with Storeroom Solutions. Great environment to be in. Everyone is like family.
Too operatios oreinted
Senior Sales Director (Current Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 30, 2014
The company puts more emphasis on internal issues than customer satisfaction
Fun Place
Site Manager (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIOctober 22, 2013
Lots of knowledge with management, great place to work, training is awesome, lots of great people....
Great place to work. No babysitting, we got work done with no complaints.
Stockroom Attendant (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJOctober 8, 2013
Pros: overtime was always available.
Cons: there are no cons.
A typical day at work consisted of receiving and shipping orders for a research and development plant of medicine. Work hand in hand with HVAC , electricians, pipe fitters, and scientists to get parts needed for various projects and experiments.

I learned how to identify different kinds of equipment, from electrical switches to teflon fittings and – more... motors.

I had a great team I worked with, we got the job done. Our motto was if you needed to be babysat then you where in the wrong building.

The hardest part of the job was looking for a item with no name and no stock number. It literally was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The most enjoyable part of my job was finding the correct parts needed for a job and getting the job done within the time frame given. – less
Good Company to work for.
Implementation Team Leader/Site Manager (Former Employee), Radnor, PAMarch 22, 2013
Pros: when traveling all expenses are reimbursed
Cons: no time for a personal life.
This company is good to work for. The hardest part of my job was that I was traveling 10 to 11 months out of the year and became burned out. This company has a good benefits package for medical and dental. They also offer a 401K.
Growing Company with Great Customer Service
Consultant Clerk (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXJanuary 3, 2013
My Customers were great i worked with SAP, i did shipping and receiving, cycle counting and also mircsoft adobe. Great computer skills.
Great Pay and Experience
Storeroom Clerk (Former Employee), Summit, NJMarch 22, 2012
Pros: great pay, challenging work
Cons: no job security
Store Room Solutions is a great company with very good management.