Storeroom Solutions, Inc.

Storeroom Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company!
Lead Attendant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: room to grow and advance, family feel
Cons: salary could be better
I love working here. I have learned many skills and have been able to apply those i already had and become a productive member of the team. My efforts are also being recognized by my superiors which feels good. I lead a great team of guys as well.

The hardest part of the job is that my site tends to get a little slow at times. I enjoy a more fast paced environment.

The best part is when it gets busy and i can shine under pressure.
Everyone that works with this company is sincere, knowledgable, and great to work with.
Inventory Control Supervisor (Current Employee), Ottawa, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: breaks are chosen by the team. everyone listens to suggestions.
Cons: i honestly have no cons to write.
From the first conversation I had, with the Manager, these people have treated me with the utmost respect, and Ive befriended everyone Ive met. Id work for them permanently, but this is a contract job, and we are nearing the end. They hired me on, and let me go with how I wanted to work with it. Its like going to work for fun!
great company to work for
Attendant (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 18, 2015
This company allows me the freedom to complete my job duties without having to instruct me everyday. They allow me to use my past work experience and education to perform my job at the highest level possible.
GROWING PAINS
Site Manager III (Former Employee), Radnor, PAJanuary 5, 2015
When I first began working for this company it was a small organization. With growth the client contracts have become complicated and difficult to manage effectively. Seems to be more of a "shell game" played with customers.
Interesting work place
Site Manager McNeil Pharmaceuticles (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PADecember 31, 2014
Pros: interesting to see how otc products are created and packaged
Cons: contract labor segregation
The workplace was a great mix of maintenance personnel, warehouse support, office personnel & management. The job was fast paced, technical and enjoyable. There were many challenges to face and processes to improve. I had a lot of support on the more technical issues and processes.
Very Productive and some times fast paced.
Buyer (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 19, 2014
Pros: always a manager there to help when you need it.
Cons: a contract company
I take care of 24 sites for the Missouri and Illinois water company.
I purchase, research, and find the best price available.
I am busy from the time I start to the end of the day.
The hardest part of the job is leaving it at the office. I can work from home, so there are times I get an idea about something and I go on line and start working on it at home.
The most enjoyable part of the job is impressing the client when they needed something right away, they got it on time and we saved them money in the process.
Great employees, serious management concerns
Purchasing agent / Floor Attendant (Current Employee), East Alton, ILJuly 26, 2014
Many promises made, but none were fulfilled. The general work invironment is great, the employees are great people that are happy to assist anyone who needs help.
Laid back, friendly atmosphere.
Lead Attendant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 22, 2014
Friendly co-workers, laid back environment, excellent benefits.
Great Company, Great Environment, Exceptionally Knowledgeable about Procurement/Inventory Control
Procurement Manager (Former Employee), New Jersey/New YorkMarch 23, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, great benefits.
Cons: long hours
The Title says it all. I've worked for Storeroom Solutions since 2004 and have learned from the bottom up how the industry works which in itself is worth it's weight in gold.

Because the field is so demanding, the typical day at work is equally demanding. Whether you're issuing out parts, placing orders, negotiating prices...etc. Be prepared to bring your "A" game everyday!

As far as management - these guys are the best...at least in the New Jersey area. Always there to help, always lending advice, always willing to get their hands dirty. They'd never ask you to do anything they wouldn't be willing to do themselves. The only negative experience I've had was in New York where it seems this particular group was so entrenched in their way of doing things they resisted ANY notion of change. But that shouldn't be a reflection of the company.

All in all, I'm proud to say I was a part of this organization and I'm grateful for all I've learned along the way. I'd certainly recommend this company should the opportunity present itself.
Great Place to work
AP Manager (Current Employee), Montrose PA 18801February 3, 2014
Love working with Storeroom Solutions. Great environment to be in. Everyone is like family.
Too operatios oreinted
Senior Sales Director (Current Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 30, 2014
The company puts more emphasis on internal issues than customer satisfaction
Fun Place
Site Manager (Former Employee), Cadillac, MIOctober 22, 2013
Lots of knowledge with management, great place to work, training is awesome, lots of great people....
Great place to work. No babysitting, we got work done with no complaints.
Stockroom Attendant (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJOctober 8, 2013
Pros: overtime was always available.
Cons: there are no cons.
A typical day at work consisted of receiving and shipping orders for a research and development plant of medicine. Work hand in hand with HVAC , electricians, pipe fitters, and scientists to get parts needed for various projects and experiments.

I learned how to identify different kinds of equipment, from electrical switches to teflon fittings and motors.

I had a great team I worked with, we got the job done. Our motto was if you needed to be babysat then you where in the wrong building.

The hardest part of the job was looking for a item with no name and no stock number. It literally was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The most enjoyable part of my job was finding the correct parts needed for a job and getting the job done within the time frame given.
Good Company to work for.
Implementation Team Leader/Site Manager (Former Employee), Radnor, PAMarch 22, 2013
Pros: when traveling all expenses are reimbursed
Cons: no time for a personal life.
This company is good to work for. The hardest part of my job was that I was traveling 10 to 11 months out of the year and became burned out. This company has a good benefits package for medical and dental. They also offer a 401K.
Growing Company with Great Customer Service
Consultant Clerk (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXJanuary 3, 2013
My Customers were great i worked with SAP, i did shipping and receiving, cycle counting and also mircsoft adobe. Great computer skills.
Great Pay and Experience
Storeroom Clerk (Former Employee), Summit, NJMarch 22, 2012
Pros: great pay, challenging work
Cons: no job security
Store Room Solutions is a great company with very good management.