While this is an unpaid internship, the opportunity for management experience and being a part of a growing real estate brokerage is unique. The ideal candidate appreciates the value of this opportunity, knowing that they will find success through the growth of the company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for production of all print marketing, including co branded material.
- Responsible for overseeing Distribution of Marketing Material.
- Responsible for finding networking opportunities.
- Find opportunities to effectively build Personal Relations in the GTA community.
- Design street level marketing campaigns to drive customer adoption in the GTA.
- Explore marketing campaign with online/offline marketing collaboration.
- Oversee marketing print partner prices, contracts and orders.
- Oversee co-branding marketing partnerships
*Oversee and manage marketing distribution team
- Oversee Graphics Designer and development of design materials for offline.
The marketing intern will be responsible for coordinating with the Online Marketing manager to plan and implement a Marketing Campaign across the GTA through the use of online/offline marketing tools.
The ideal intern has an interest in marketing and relevant business/marketing education.
Please include a cover letter and resume in your application to Stonehenge.