StoneWood continues to grow, driving the need for individuals with a passion and drive to learn and excel in the executive search industry. The role is entry level and designed to teach and nurture the right person into becoming a practitioner in the field.
Broad responsibilities will include the following:
1. Research in support of executive search assignments. This will include but will not be restricted to:
- developing target candidate lists,
- researching candidate markets for appropriately qualified potential candidates,
- contacting candidates to ascertain their receptivity and their appropriateness,
- arranging and participating in candidate interviews
2. Aid in the ongoing audit of research processes and contribute to enhanced research delivery capability. This includes assessing current cycle times and tools and will include investigating and accessing more effective sources of data, databases and implementing enhanced service delivery mechanisms.
3. As the role is considered a transitional step towards becoming a consultant is understand that the successful candidate will devote a percentage of their time to learning other facets of the business. This will include elements relating to understanding client requirements (competency profiling, corporate culture, issues of fit etc), assessing candidates against client requirements, reporting (documentation etc), the art of coordinating the hire (ie. understanding candidate’s unmet needs, motivations etc.) and managing the client relationship. Though each consultant develops his/her practice individually, StoneWood’s differentiation lies around issues of adding processes and value to “hiring the best person for a position”. It is expected that the successful candidate will progress as their comfort level increases in the above areas.
StoneWood offers a competitive compensation package that rewards performance and initiative.
StoneWood Group Inc.
Founded in 1981, StoneWood Group is a Canadian Executive Search firm, with offices in Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver. Our hard work, persistence and keen understanding of how to identify, recruit and develop exceptional talent has helped hundreds of organizations achieve their goals. It has been our privilege to watch companies not only flourish, but also achieve tier-one status as a result of adding outstanding executive talent. We specialize in serving mid to small sized enterprises, entrepreneurial organizations, start-ups, and family businesses. We understand the contexts of these businesses and the requirement for thoughtful approaches in finding executives who will thrive in these environments.
Our culture, which is boldly independent and entrepreneurial, extends to all three of our office locations, where we combine specialized and local knowledge in the best interests of our clients. To serve you globally, we have collaborated with other highly successful, like-minded executive search firms in the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific. Together, Access Search Partners define executive search without compromise or borders.
StoneWood Group has a reputation for thought leadership, and our talented consultants are experts in their fields, drawing on extensive industry experience to help you make the best possible hiring decisions. They have access to deep international candidate databases, as well as unique search methodologies developed by leading industrial psychologists.
Our experience and expertise, simply makes us one of the leading Executive Search Firms in Canada.