Warehouse Team Members play a key role in receiving, storing, documenting, and delivering materials within the company and for clients. They interact with many departments at Stone Tile in the course of doing their jobs, which consists of much more than moving material around the warehouse. They play an important part in controlling costs by assuring that materials are safety stored, counted, and delivered to the proper department when they are needed.
Warehouse Team Members perform an array of functions that might include accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- loading and unloading trucks
- receiving raw materials and products
- picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping products
- manual materials handling
- inventory support
- operate industrial equipment
- maintain cleanliness, organization and safety of the warehouse
- other duties as assigned
- Secondary school diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to stand and walk >80% of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Detail oriented, proficient and accurate
- Flexibility to work overtime in peak periods
- Valid forklift certification
Hours of work: 8 hours per day, occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time