The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the President, Vice President and other senior management members. Duties include but are not limited to arranging travel plans, meeting minute-taking and distribution, scheduling appointments and drafting both internal and external correspondence. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary.
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the executive team, as directed.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of executive management, particularly the President and Vice President.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for senior management and other staff as required.
- Assist the Director of Corporate Development in the creation of policies, procedures and training documents.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Prepare and review draft emails, spreadsheets, presentations, documents and research as required.
- Review all documents and correspondence prepared for executive approval for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
- Facilitate communication from department managers and business unit leaders.
- Complete expense reports, personal administrative documents, and other related duties.
- Present a positive and professional image of Stone Tile to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- 5+ years experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Manual dexterity required to operate computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with employees, various management levels and the public at large.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Repetitive work.
- Overtime may be required
- Environment can be noisy at times.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Providing Consultation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
Interest applicants are encouraged to apply for this position before May 23, 2014.
We thanks all candidates, but only those selected will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Indeed - 9 months ago